BTN: Ranking Week 1 Games (10. Buffalo at Minnesota)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per BTN:

RANKING WEEK 1 GAMES
1. Michigan vs. Florida (Arlington, Texas)
2. Ohio State at Indiana (Thursday, 8/31)
3. Wyoming at Iowa
4. Louisville vs. Purdue (Indianapolis)
5. Maryland at Texas
6. Arkansas State at Nebraska
7. Nevada at Northwestern
8. Washington at Rutgers (Friday, 9/1)
9. Bowling Green at Michigan State
10. Buffalo at Minnesota (Thursday, 8/31)
11. Utah State at Wisconsin (Friday, 9/1)
12. Akron at Penn State
13. Ball State at Illinois

http://btn.com/2017/05/24/best-of-week-1-plenty-of-enticing-matchups-to-open-2017-season/

Go Gophers!!

You would think Utah St @ Wisconsin would get a little more interest than a few games ahead of it. Definitely some interning story lines with OSU @ Indy, Wyoming at Iowa, and Maryland at Texas. If Wyo's QB lives up to the hype it will get interesting for the Hawkeyes.

You would think Utah St @ Wisconsin would get a little more interest than a few games ahead of it. Definitely some interning story lines with OSU @ Indy, Wyoming at Iowa, and Maryland at Texas. If Wyo's QB lives up to the hype it will get interesting for the Hawkeyes.

I'm not sure why Ark State at Nebraska is more interesting than Utah St @ Wisconsin. Louisville vs Purdue? Nevada at Northwestern?

The best thing about the Hawkeye Wyoming game will be the references to Bohl being the former head coach at NDSU and Iowa losing to said team. That makes it interesting for me.

I'm not sure why Ark State at Nebraska is more interesting than Utah St @ Wisconsin. Louisville vs Purdue? Nevada at Northwestern?

The best thing about the Hawkeye Wyoming game will be the references to Bohl being the former head coach at NDSU and Iowa losing to said team. That makes it interesting for me.

Worth mentioning that Ark State co-champs of the Sun Belt last year and won a bowl game.

Worth mentioning that Ark State was co-champs of the Sun Belt last year and won a bowl game.

This is true, but that's a really unimpressive champion. 7-5 regular season; lost to Utah State, Toledo.

What did Purdue win last year to gain such acclaim? Jeff Brohm's debut so I guess that's interesting. Louisville new QB? It's hard to find a game outside of #1 that should be close to competitive. Of course, sometimes the schadenfreude factor cannot be discounted. Particularly with Iowa which has been so delicious in recent years. It's been tougher to come by with Wisconsin but their time will come (eventually).

Top Bottom