2017 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Not sure where Gopherocious has been hiding out but the time has come! The season starts 99 days from today with Buffalo at home on August 31st. I'll make up for yesterday with the usual 100.

KJ Maye and Goldy.

11578716.jpeg
HBWXOMARXVZFYYR.20091003175530.jpg

Adekunle Ayinde closes out Washington State with the interception ! IMG_1930.JPG

Glad this countdown is back. It also means Predict The Score is on the horizon.

Not sure where Gopherocious has been hiding out but the time has come! The season starts 99 days from today with Buffalo at home on August 31st. I'll make up for yesterday with the usual 100.

Sorry I've been MIA for a while now. This whole 'life' thing gets a bit busy sometimes!

I certainly won't be able to participate as much as the past few years, but I'll try and pop in and help out this year!

Sorry...got it. If I could delete, I would....:confused:

I'm disappointed to learn it wasn't meant to be the next number in the sequence. I spent some time looking at that picture and was quite proud when I determined how it was 98. Now I feel I have accomplished nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for getting this started! Mods, can this be pinned to the top?

Glad this countdown is back. It also means Predict The Score is on the horizon.

Then it is time for me to start meditating atop of the White Mountains of Arizona to achieve the wisdom of Goldy Gopher in making my predictions.

Then it is time for me to start meditating atop of the White Mountains of Arizona to achieve the wisdom of Goldy Gopher in making my predictions.

May you receive total consciousness.

Top Bottom