Rumor: Gophers ACC Challenge opponent is a huge one.

Raised by Rashad McCants and Courtney James.

I was going to suggest Sid do it, but whoever does it will have to fend off Dp as he rushes to throw himself on the banner to keep it from being raised, so they're probably a better choice. :cool:

Their players are going to be attending classes and UNC has an agreement with the NCAA not to play any games outside of the Eastern Time Zone.

Wrong. The NCAA has an agreement with UNC not to hold any meetings when UNC is outside of the eastern time.

Don't forget, Coach Roy is "really hot" about what happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duke not coming to The Barn

ESPN's Jeff Goodman reports Duke is playing at Indiana and Notre Dame is playing at Michigan State.

Official match-ups to be released later today. Wonder if Louisville is coming here then?

Goodman says Miami is coming to The Barn. They finished 21-12 last year, 10-8 in the ACC.

I wouldn't consider Miami a HUGE name, but should be a good contest. Likely a top-25 team. They lost to Sparty in the opening round of the Big Dance last year.

So, how good a team is has nothing to do with this, they just want the sexy matchups it seems. Duke should NOT be going to Indiana. Indiana was terrible last year, and wont be any better this year.

And it looks like Fat Pat has about as many sources at the U as my dog.

Remember when people here took Reusse seriously?

Remember when people here took Reusse seriously?

He is such a joke. He gets to play it both ways. If he's right, he crows about it. If he's wrong, he plays it off and says he was joking. In fact, he's probably doing that on Twitter right now - I wouldn't know, since that POS blocked me after I said something that hurt his poor widdle feewings.

So Duke and Coach K don't want to play in the barn against a top 15 Gopher team...can't blame them, Gopher's would eat their lunch.

Top Bottom