Gopher Softball 2018

This chopper is a joke. I hope Wisconsin doesn't ever get to host again. They need to try and get 3 games in today. Although it'll be a Sunday championship game for sure, because there is no way Michigan is playing 3 games tomorrow.

Just saw the chopper. Interesting...the other thing I couldn't help but think about was the amount of time the gals have spent trying to get this game in. At least it is through the day and not the night when it will be colder yet.

This chopper is a joke. I hope Wisconsin doesn't ever get to host again. They need to try and get 3 games in today. Although it'll be a Sunday championship game for sure, because there is no way Michigan is playing 3 games tomorrow.
The chopper is pretty cool. At least they are trying everything. I like it.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for the chopper to run out of gas and cause another 4 hour delay ;)

Looks like it is raining again. Glad we wasted an hour drying the field...

I'm done complaining. We're going to win and we'll play tomorrow. Congrats to the ladies.

Looks like it is raining again. Glad we wasted an hour drying the field...

I'm done complaining. We're going to win and we'll play tomorrow. Congrats to the ladies.

Game could have been over.

Hard to believe what's happening in the Wolverines vs Spartans game right now. Spartans up 7-0 as I type at midnight in top of 5th with 1 out and 1 still on. Spartans playing with much more intensity and getting (or making?) all the breaks. Could it be a replay of last year? No MI in the finals?

Michigan struggling. Down 7-0 in 5th and really panicking. Home plate umpire having a tough night. Ever a bad night when Wolverines go down in any sport.

8th seed Michigan St pulls off the late nighter ending at 12:58 a.m. beating Michigan 7-0.

I didn't watch the game, but Zalewski must have thrown pretty good for the Spartans. Michigan was outscored 17-1 in their last two games.

Trainer only gave up a couple hits to Illinois. Nice match up with her and Fiser.

Wisconsin could do a little better job on their "Tournament Central" web site. At least update the brackets......you know...maybe give some scores.

Wow that is a very surprising score. Gophs definitely in the driver seat now.

I didn't watch the game, but Zalewski must have thrown pretty good for the Spartans. Michigan was outscored 17-1 in their last two games.

Trainer only gave up a couple hits to Illinois. Nice match up with her and Fiser.

Wisconsin could do a little better job on their "Tournament Central" web site. At least update the brackets......you know...maybe give some scores.

I did watch the game and she was unreal.

Her off-speed pitch was as good as any I've seen this year. Add that to the fact that she can pump it up to 68 or 69 with her hard stuff and she had Michigan completely off balance all night long. It was a masterful performance. She was clearly better than Beaubien from start last night, which is saying something because you can tell Beaubien has great stuff.

If she continues to pitch like that, Michigan State is going to be really tough to beat.

And they knock Trainer out in the second. 2-0 bases loaded for Maddie. Pass ball, 3-0 and a walk to load them up again. DDwyer pops up to 1st to end the inning. 3-0. Let's go Amber

Championship game still today or pushed to tomorrow?
It is supposed to be later today but with the rain delay again it could be interesting.

You get my vote as Gopherhole fan of the year. Quite the weekend you are having.
Nah! We ended up watching the last part of the game on Big Ten Network yesterday. A few folks in our group did not dress properly for all the wet and cold.

4 not 5?game tracker super unreliable. Following on beach at San Diego

4 not 5?game tracker super unreliable. Following on beach at San Diego
At least Smith got them out of the jam with only 4 runs. Amber really lost her control after the delay...

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom