Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ski U Mah Gopher View Post
    I think the bunting and running has to do with the makeup of the team. Minnesota had a bunch of .300 hitters, and a lot of power.
    Yep, you are probably right. Although, for instance, her 2014 Bison team hit 49 home runs and still attempted to steal 81 times. 2015 team hit 53 home runs and attempted 152 stolen bases. Also, was it her influence or the co head coach?

2. Default

Season ticket renewals have been pushed back a week or two. Ticket office said to check back around Feb. 1. It will get posted on gophersports.com

Quote Originally Posted by dlw4gophers View Post
    Season ticket renewals have been pushed back a week or two. Ticket office said to check back around Feb. 1. It will get posted on gophersports.com
    Dang! Thanks for the information.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

The Gophers had their best semester GPA ever at 3.52!

https://twitter.com/GopherSoftball/s...43182147325953

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

5. Default

Gopher softball camp at Gibson-Nagurski. Nice and warm. Curious if the new facility opens up indoor opportunities significantly for non-football sports.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Panthadad2 View Post
    Gopher softball camp at Gibson-Nagurski. Nice and warm. Curious if the new facility opens up indoor opportunities significantly for non-football sports.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    It absolutely does. I heard Allister on a radio interview last year and it sounded like they were trying to get her to complain about all the money being spent on football and hoops but she didn't take the bait. She said that the expanded space for football and hoops means that the other sports get more indoor time at Gibson-Nagurski and that the new weight room means there is more time available for the other sports in the old one.