Gopher Softball 2018

Ride Sydney or send amber to bullpen and get her loose to sub back? Assuming was just flex and sub

Ride Sydney or send amber to bullpen and get her loose to sub back? Assuming was just flex and sub
correct about flex...not sure with Amber, she was visibly upset. She'll need to calm down in a hurry in order to come back imo.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

As an aside, the home plate umpire's strike zone is all over the place. Really hasn't helped matters.

Yikes that was a generous 3rd strike call! I'll take it though. :)

Houlihan getting her mojo back in a big way the last few weeks. That's terrific for Lindaman getting more decent pitches.

I thought the same thing. They should force the Hoosiers to complete an inning pitching in the muck like they did the Gophies.
More annoying than anything were the cowbells the Hoosier fans had. The PA announcer finally had to tell them to put them away.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

What rule?
I guess under these circumstances, either team can ask for the circle to be worked on at any time without concern for the how the other team handles it. At least, that's the impression I got.

I guess under these circumstances, either team can ask for the circle to be worked on at any time without concern for the how the other team handles it. At least, that's the impression I got.

I assumed it was the umpire's discretion.

moot point after one more out!!!

Okay, I will say this and then shut up. I liked Allister a lot, but I really disliked how she refused to play small ball in tight games. I like what Coach did today.

Smith was really good after coming in for Fiser. The ladies also really buckled down. Trainer also struggled for the Hoosiers, but I'm not complaining. On to the title game!

Okay, I will say this and then shut up. I liked Allister a lot, but I really disliked how she refused to play small ball in tight games. I like what Coach did today.
Yeah, that was well done...

Win the B10 championship or not, whatever team the NCAA selection committee picks to host the Gophies next week is gonna feel gypped.

Top Bottom