Jamir Harris arrives on campus on Saturday

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Isaiah arrives tomorrow I believe.
Yeah, on the one and done podcast, Marcus Fuller said Pitino wanted both those guys to come a little earlier than usual. I believe in the past the guys didn't come in until sometime in June.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

per Marcus:

-- Pitino didn’t know until this weekend that his top recruit, Isaiah Washington, would not be able to join the team this week. Washington, a four-star point guard from St. Raymond in New York, just graduated Saturday. So he won’t arrive in Minnesota until when freshmen typically show up just before summer school June 10. The same goes for Louisville 7-foot senior transfer Matz Stockman, who will sit out the 2017-18 season.

But three-star Patrick School (N.J.) guard Jamir Harris graduated a week ago and is already on campus.

“Jamir is the only one that’s here,” Pitino said Monday. “But it’s always good to get him in the class or two, just get him acclimated. I kind of stay away from him; get with him for breakfast one day. But let them more get adjusted to the on-campus life more than anything. So they’re ready to go when we need them to be.”

http://www.startribune.com/richard-...the-goal-is-to-win-a-big-ten-title/423651523/

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom