Seat / Parking Adjustment Process

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
For those who don't know the seat / parking adjustment process is underway.

Anyone adding or dropping this season?

I picked up 2 more seats as the seats next to my existing seats that I like were open.

Moved from 113 to 112 (same number of seats) and also moved into surface lot from 4th street ramp. Excited for chance to have a cold drink before and after the games!!!

I picked up two extra seats In 117 last year when we found out the couple next to us didn't renew their season tickets, but wasn't able to add them because the seats were sold with the pick you pack specials so I grabbed two different seats in the same section. Hoping to get all six of my seats together this year during the adjustment.

Kept my 2 in 110 and still have not heard any news on if the team is changing sides.

Hoping to switch sides of our section due to literally no one understanding to not block the aisles during play.

Hoping to switch sides of our section due to literally no one understanding to not block the aisles during play.

In my section it is more:

-Fan walking up the isle when the play is about to begin, sees someone they know and stops-

OH hi hey I wanted to talk to you about something!

:O

Keeping our 4 on the sunny side.

STH, second-deckers are, for the most part, there for the athletic contest, not the social scene. Those that want to "visit" in the aisles need some game-time education.

Did folks get a notification email indicating the process had started?

Did folks get a notification email indicating the process had started?

Yes. It's the seat / parking adjustment so you had to indicate you wanted to make the adjustment. Otherwise I don't think you get notified.

-Fan walking up the isle when the play is about to begin, sees someone they know and stops-

We had a guy for years that left and returned 4-5 times a half. Half the time during play. When I mentioned something one time about year 3 (like "here he comes again"), he postured and cursed under his breath. Then he just did to the other side of the row for the rest of the year. Moved seats partly due to him.

We had a guy for years that left and returned 4-5 times a half. Half the time during play. When I mentioned something one time about year 3 (like "here he comes again"), he postured and cursed under his breath. Then he just did to the other side of the row for the rest of the year. Moved seats partly due to him.

Folks in a group in the middle of the row... one person leaves.... everyone sits back down... another gets up .... everyone sits back down... another gets up .... everyone sits back down... another gets up .... GRRRR

The absolute worst experience we have ever had was when a co-ed was directly behind us and basically recited her failed love-life and general gossip incessantly. She was the daughter of someone with seats behind us and fortunately only showed up once.

If she were a regular we'd consider moving to the home side to get away. It was brutal.

Probably prostate problems.

The absolute worst experience we have ever had was when a co-ed was directly behind us and basically recited her failed love-life and general gossip incessantly. She was the daughter of someone with seats behind us and fortunately only showed up once.

If she were a regular we'd consider moving to the home side to get away. It was brutal.

Oh man that was dinner last night for me!

She recited word for word her snooty emails she sent to other friends. She noted several times about how she "doesn't have time for this drama"... :D

Whoever has the 4 season tickets next to me sells them for EVERY game. Usually to fans of the opposing team...

Best experience? Illiniois fans.
Worst? Michigan, and it's not even close.

Folks up and down the aisles picked up dramatically when alcohol sales expanded. The key reason I moved was to get away Fromm's the aisle.

Folks up and down the aisles picked up dramatically when alcohol sales expanded. The key reason I moved was to get away Fromm's the aisle.

Oh man I feel like i'm sobering up a bit here... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Folks around my seats have been great. Worst experience was someone who came with a season ticket holder who was in the row behind my seats. The guy complained about the Gophs literally every play. Finally by the start of the 2nd Qtr, someone asked him if he was a Gopher fan..."yes, I'm an alum."..."Well, then either shut up or start acting like one." was the reply and everyone joined in...he hung for a couple more series and then bolted. The season ticket holder actually stayed, profusely apologizing.

One of the funnier experiences was the USC game. There's always an open seat between my seats and the next season ticket holder's in the row (short row). It's a small seat because it is where the the section turns. Some poor USC student got that seat. She was a trooper, squeezed into the seat, and stayed there until halftime. Literally the only time anyone sat in that seat.

Folks around my seats have been great. Worst experience was someone who came with a season ticket holder who was in the row behind my seats. The guy complained about the Gophs literally every play. Finally by the start of the 2nd Qtr, someone asked him if he was a Gopher fan..."yes, I'm an alum."..."Well, then either shut up or start acting like one." was the reply and everyone joined in...he hung for a couple more series and then bolted. The season ticket holder actually stayed, profusely apologizing.

We deal with that every game! The group in front of us is awesome and always fun, but the guys behind us can't stop complaining about the team. They are there every week, die hard fans, but man are they negative.

Got the call the other day and was fortunate enough to get all six of my seats together, can't wait!

We deal with that every game! The group in front of us is awesome and always fun, but the guys behind us can't stop complaining about the team. They are there every week, die hard fans, but man are they negative.

Got the call the other day and was fortunate enough to get all six of my seats together, can't wait!

Yeah for all my complaints, most everyone around me is reasonably positive. That's a huge deal if folks are all pissy.

We have a really loud heckler in our section. I find him funny and pretty creative but I also don't have kids. Sometimes his language gets questionable and gets some people upset.

Has anyone recently added parking in one of the surface lots around the stadium? I'm hoping to get my own spot in Lot 37 or Ski-U-Mah this year and I'm up in the selection process soon. Anyone have any insight on whether there are still spots left and if I should expect to have one available?

Top Bottom