Best/Worst Item received on Gopher Gameday

I was always wondering what the Old Dutch Spin winnings were. I always figured it was some sh!tty key chain. Haha.

Out section won a coupon for a bag of chips the very first time they did it! Never again though..

I'm with most others that the bomber hat was the best.

The worst for me was our section won the Old Dutch section of the game. I'm expecting to get a bag of chips or a coupon for a free bag or something like that, instead we get this crappy Old Dutch light up pin that I'm not sure even had an "M" on it (if it did it was definitely secondary). Why on earth would I ever wear that when they didn't even give me a sample of their product or even a $0.50 off coupon???

My section won this during the 2009 Michigan State game. I got the crappy pin that within 10 minutes of turning on had two lights that burnt out. A year or so ago I found the pin at the bottom of a junk drawer and had a chuckle before I threw it in the trash. At least our section did get a small bag of original Old Dutch chips, however.

I love the bomber hats and I used them all the time last winter and even this spring for cold ultimate games. I also do enjoy the towels. Was it the Iowa game we we destroyed them where they gave out the American flags?

Penn State. My one buddy was drunk trying to be patriotic and picked up as many as he could off the ground

Top Bottom