Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Howie finds it much easier to argue against straw men and made up quotes. Makes him feel smart.
    Poor victim 2. Have I misquoted you recently?

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    What if he is correct (I think he is)? Jesus called a group of people, not dissimilar to you, a brood of vipers. I'm guessing you don't know much about Jesus. While the love, forgiveness and the kingdom of God were the central message of Christ, he didn't mince words when facing evil.

Also, examine your statement- what you did is called instant hypocrisy. The sad part about you and your brothers from the dark side is now that you were born dumb- it's that you chose it.
    Are you not implying that Doug is probably not a Christian and like a 'brood of vipers' here. If I said 'Beeg Jesus called this group of hypocritical self-righteous "Christians", not dissimilar to you, pharisees and threw the them out of the temple' you'd take take offense to that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Are you not implying that Doug is probably not a Christian and like a 'brood of vipers' here. If I said 'Beeg Jesus called this group of hypocritical self-righteous "Christians", not dissimilar to you, pharisees and threw the them out of the temple' you'd take take offense to that, right?
    Nah, I'd just know you were wrong. Like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Poor victim 2. Have I misquoted you recently?
    I wasn't even involved. It's just your MO. Misrepresentation is the only way you can argue and feel like you won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk