What grade would you give Mark Coyle in his first year as AD at Minnesota?

What grade would you give Mark Coyle in his first year as AD at Minnesota?

• A

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • B

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • C

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • D

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • F

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
The telltale sign that the usual suspects have no substance behind their claims is they don't provide sources and links to back-up their fantasies. They just go on spinning their yarns and expect rational people to believe them. From the very beginning they have exhibited an embarrassing ignorance about the U's student disciplinary procedures and the legal due process required in such actions. Although GopherHole is overrun with people who will believe any post that supports their preconceived notions, the majority of posters have higher standards for themselves. This thread is proof of that. Kaler and Coyle are in the clear regarding the player suspensions and firing Claeys. They both will keep their jobs as long as the continue to want them. The on-going Regent's investigation and player lawsuits will not change that any more than the outliers in GopherHole will change their phony allegations and misstatements of fact about what happened.

Everyone that posts regularly on this board is a fan of the Gophers. There is no reason for them to have an inherent dislike for anyone associated with the program for which they have a strong allegiance. The sad fact is, MC and EK completely botched this situation. Does that mean they are going to be fired? Does it mean that we should wish for future incompetence from them? Of course not. If they succeed, the program succeeds. And that is what is most important to regular posters. Your continued desire to give them a completed pass in the matter is rediculous.

The telltale sign that the usual suspects have no substance behind their claims is they don't provide sources and links to back-up their fantasies. They just go on spinning their yarns and expect rational people to believe them. From the very beginning they have exhibited an embarrassing ignorance about the U's student disciplinary procedures and the legal due process required in such actions. Although GopherHole is overrun with people who will believe any post that supports their preconceived notions, the majority of posters have higher standards for themselves. This thread is proof of that. Kaler and Coyle are in the clear regarding the player suspensions and firing Claeys. They both will keep their jobs as long as the continue to want them. The on-going Regent's investigation and player lawsuits will not change that any more than the outliers in GopherHole will change their phony allegations and misstatements of fact about what happened.

Thanks for the update Mrs Kaler.

This is a breathtakingly clueless post. Just,wow.

Pretty much every post from "Cruze" revolves around clearing Coyle's reputation, with a few alluding to purported reasons for Claeys firing, eg poor attendance at the NW game. Seems like an odd reason to start posting on a football board. I mean, we all post on various topics, not just one. Except Cruze.

When is the last time we had a member of the staff posting on here? Wasn't there a coach many years ago that was outed?

Pretty much every post from "Cruze" revolves around clearing Coyle's reputation, with a few alluding to purported reasons for Claeys firing, eg poor attendance at the NW game. Seems like an odd reason to start posting on a football board. I mean, we all post on various topics, not just one. Except Cruze.

When is the last time we had a member of the staff posting on here? Wasn't there a coach many years ago that was outed?

Yes. After Brewster took over I believe coach Shaw spent some time in the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a coach, but one of my favorite GH moments of all time is when PN9's Dad was outed on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom