Wisconsin pulls QB commit's offer after tweet

Bold move to have understanding of the word humble as an admission standard.

Sounds like they found an excuse to do something they were going to do anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll decline to comment on this because I wouldn't be surprised if PJ does something similar during his tenure.

Sounds like they found an excuse to do something they were going to do anyway.

That's what it looks like to me as well.

Don't recruits do that all the time? Seems like a poor excuse by WI.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'll decline to comment on this because I wouldn't be surprised if PJ does something similar during his tenure.

Nice of you but this situation will be quickly misremembered by Becky fans should any such thing occur here and they will assume the mantle of moral authority.

Don't recruits do that all the time? Seems like a poor excuse by WI.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes.

Also the school can't comment on recruits publicly so I don't think we know for sure if the tweet really was the reason.

If Wisconsin wants to take a hard-line stance on committed recruits who tweet about other offers, that is their right. But, based on what I've seen, it's fairly common in the college FB world.

A stance like that could backfire on Bucky if it makes recruits leery about making early commitments.

Sounds like Fleck should offer this guy. He'd obviously be motivated to beat Wisco every year.

Bold move to have understanding of the word humble as an admission standard.

Yeah I never understand it when people say they were "humbled" to receive some kind of award or positive recognition.

Top Bottom