Per KSTP: Top U of MN athletics fundraiser violated sexual harassment policy

GopherLady

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's KSTP.... I'll hold my gasp until I hear what they've got.

Probably a student intern, but they had to say Top Fundraiser so they could get more attention.

Don't watch CH5 for news...Not seeing anything on their website.

And guess who did this investigation. Ding ding ding!!!! The EOAA

And guess who did this investigation. Ding ding ding!!!! The EOAA

barney-fife-o.gif

It's sweeps at KSTP! On the other hand, this is the U....

About to watch this right now...

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen src="http://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/anvload.html?key=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" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

It's sweeps at KSTP! On the other hand, this is the U....

Can't blame KSTP...they didn't do it, they just reported what happened. If this guy is guilty, then he needs to go immediately. No dragging out. I am curious though what his past was like at Wisconsin.

What did he purportedly do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire Claeys!!!!!!!!!! Surely he had something to do with this.

Is this the new culture I've been hearing about? I don't like it.

The U of M's policy is so broad and all encompassing I would think it would be hard not to violate it if accused. Having been sued as an owner of a company for hostile work environment and winning at both the federal eeoc level and then again in court, proving it is much more difficult in the real world than it is at the U and their kangaroo court system.

Looked at a boob once and mentioned it to a friend in 1979. The friend came just came forward.

An equal concern with this is that it mentions a regent shared the email with KSTP. This is a direct violation of their board ethics.

Too much positive news with the softball team. Gopher karma strikes again.

An equal concern with this is that it mentions a regent shared the email with KSTP. This is a direct violation of their board ethics.

Yeah I'm more than a little concerned about that. If they're in the process of dealing with him.... what is that regent doing?

Randy Handel is a pretty unfortunate name for a guy accused to sexual harassment.

Kinda weird KSTP rand with the story about the investigation... but not any of the actual accusation.

This could be something like telling a distasteful joke, or way more serious.

He was not a Teague hire - read the article more closely.

I know Randy well and consider him a friend. I have to say that he's about the last possible person I would've expected this from and I will be absolutely shocked if there's any merit to these accusations.
Just like all the neighbors of criminals on the news, "He was a quiet guy, nice, never had any problems"

Nobody ever knows what is really going on in other people's lives.

Just like all the neighbors of criminals on the news, "He was a quiet guy, nice, never had any problems"

Nobody ever knows what is really going on in other people's lives.

Are you trying to tell us something Ski U Master..... ?

Come on, you can tell us.

Kinda weird KSTP ran with the story about the investigation... but not any of the actual accusation.

This could be something like telling a distasteful joke, or way more serious.

It's not weird. As you mentioned before, it's KSTP 5. They will aways go with sleaze and innuendo as long as it's aimed at one of their punching bags like the U.

Top Bottom