Stadium seating

jrb27

Reaction score
Quick question , I will be attending my first home gopher game on Sept 16. I found tickets Lower Level 141
Row 1 is this gonna be right against the field or does the seating go A-Z and then start 1- and go on

You might have your view partially blocked by players or coaches in that section I believe. If that sort of thing bothers you.

Quick question , I will be attending my first home gopher game on Sept 16. I found tickets Lower Level 141
Row 1 is this gonna be right against the field or does the seating go A-Z and then start 1- and go on

You are about as close to the field as it gets. Starts at row one and goes up from there. Upper deck is the same 1,2... Welcome to TCF Bank Stadium! Enjoy the game!!!

Welcome and enjoy! Get there early. Catch the marching band on the plaza. Walk through the tailgate lots East of the light rail and someone will invite you to join them. Hit Mcnamara, Stub & Herb's outside, BWW outside.

Welcome and enjoy! Get there early. Catch the marching band on the plaza. Walk through the tailgate lots East of the light rail and someone will invite you to join them. Hit Mcnamara, Stub & Herb's outside, BWW outside.

If you like micro brews and good food, Surly is the spot. There is about 40 brews to choose from. Just 10 minute walk to TCF from the east or grab the light rail. Get there early.

If you like micro brews and good food, Surly is the spot. <b>There is about 40 brews to choose from. </b>Just 10 minute walk to TCF from the east or grab the light rail. Get there early.

40? Place has changed since I was last there then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom