When will the Gophers land their Four Star player(s)?

Our recruiting class ranking for 2018 on 247 has slipped to 13th. Should we panic yet?? Four star Gophers where are you...

Is top 30 achievable this season? I think we need to land some four stars to come close to go above top 30. The total pool of four and five star players by the February NSD will determine where the mid-tier teams are going tp line up after the big boys get their share.

Is top 30 achievable this season? I think we need to land some four stars to come close to go above top 30. The total pool of four and five star players by the February NSD will determine where the mid-tier teams are going tp line up after the big boys get their share.

I was wondering this the other day, so I did some light research on 247. As of right now, our average rating is .85 and over the last couple of years that has placed teams somewhere in the 30s...mostly in the 35-39 range, but as high as 31. So - for Top 30 we WILL probably need some higher rated guys.

Achievable? yes. Based on average recruit ranking, we are currently outside of the top 30 according to 24/7. Without landing at least 3 or 4 consensus 4 star recruits, it's unlikely we're top 30, but we should be in top 40 assuming nothing significant changes in our current commits/level of commits.

Top Bottom