When will the Gophers land their Four Star player(s)?

hungan1

Reaction score
Sooner or later this will happen, but when is the question...

They did...he committed as a lower star offer or maybe even NR then was offered by Meatchicken and being a Michigan kid, it was his dream offer and he ended up decommiting from us to them (and went up to a 4 star). Big OT but I dont recall his name.

They did...he committed as a lower star offer or maybe even NR then was offered by Meatchicken and being a Michigan kid, it was his dream offer and he ended up decommiting from us to them (and went up to a 4 star). Big OT but I dont recall his name.

He's actually quite small at 255 lbs (he's probably less than that) according to 247sports, but his name is Jalen Mayfield

He's actually quite small at 255 lbs (he's probably less than that) according to 247sports, but his name is Jalen Mayfield

Weight room project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close. Mayfield did decommit from us after the Michigan offer, but he's still uncommitted right now. He's fully expected to land with Michigan, but the whole "commit to a helmet, get a star bump conspiracy" doesn't quite match up on this one.

Stars don't matter.

Really? Perhaps a player can improve, but as a team, the more 4 and 5 stars you have, the better the your team. Just look at the top 10 final rank for the past decade.

Really? Perhaps a player can improve, but as a team, the more 4 and 5 stars you have, the better the your team. Just look at the top 10 final rank for the past decade.

I see you are new around here...

Let's discuss, ready, set, go....

We are way beyond this. What are your thoughts on low vs med-low vs medium vs med-high vs high 3-Star recruits?

No one exceeds their potential. If they did, it would mean we did not accurately gauge their potential in the first place.

-Director Josef

We are way beyond this. What are your thoughts on low vs med-low vs medium vs med-high vs high 3-Star recruits?

And could you include a graph

I think this thread deserves a 4-Star if we land a 4-Star, a 5-Star if we land a 5-Star. It should be a 3-Star now.

This thread didn't perform up to expectations. It had a high ceiling but a low floor.

Wisconsin cooled on this thread.

Top Bottom