DT Noah Shannon committed to Gophers

joshvanklomp

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So are officially at more DT's this year then the last 3 years combined?

Nice....very, very nice. Good for Shannon, great education, good for Gopher Football.

I'll say it again.... wait until Fleck puts up a 9 or 9 + win season of his own here, and the sky is the limit for recruiting. :cool:

Don't wake me up, jeezo peezo! This is down right revolutionary for the program!

The first thing that stands out is he is mean. I love mean players. The next thing I noticed is he is relentless. He is also light on his feet for such a large young man. He is also very, very strong and throws his victims on the turf with great force. Man this kid is going to be a force for PJ and Paup.

I have never been more excited about the future of our program.

Love it! From his video, it looks like he's got some Steven Richardson to his game. Welcome aboard.

Love this one. Another kid with a lot of P5 offers and some good programs. These types of kids I'm guessing are the "plan B" types for the elite programs. Get these good ones early and locked up and then if the Michigans, tOSU and ND come calling they don't want to leave. Nice job PJF!

Love it! From his video, it looks like he's got some Steven Richardson to his game. Welcome aboard.

Brutal

PJ is recruiting the hell out of the lines! Right on.

PJ was put in a tough spot, essentially forced to over-recruit the DT position (recruit for like 3 classes over the end of last class and this current class). He has been extremely impressive with his "gets".

Noah Shannon looks really good. Welcome aboard!

Noah welcome to Minnesota to play football and get a solid education!

Great offer list and I see Iowa was on it. Brian Ferentz going off in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1.

Great to see another solid recruit and I echo Bob's thoughts about his recruiting on both lines.

PJ is recruiting the hell out of the lines! Right on.

PJ was put in a tough spot, essentially forced to over-recruit the DT position (recruit for like 3 classes over the end of last class and this current class). He has been extremely impressive with his "gets".

Noah Shannon looks really good. Welcome aboard!

He is recruiting the hell out of the lines, but he also has a good advantage in the fact he can sell early playing time to those recruits because of the lack of depth on both lines after this year, especially on the D-Line.

Very nice pick up! Welcome to the Gophers Noah. Ski-U-Mah

Up to 6 commits within the 6-8 hour radius, with four more just outside it

Row the Boat Men!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Noah!

Wow! We've got three good DTs in how long?

Elijah Teague 6 2 289 Chicao IL
Noah Shannon 6 2 270 Oswego IL
Logan Richter 6 4 291 Perham MN

All three have potential for beast mode. Noah's going to cause a lot of fumbles. Elijah not too far behind.

What I am excited about is Logan Richter. Red shirt him and in two years you may have another Rashede Hageman beast.

FWIW...

Scout has Noah Shannon as the 46th overall DT in 2018. That places him as 19th out of 75 3 stars, or in the 75th percentile for Scout 3 star DTs.

Rivals has him as the 32nd overall DT. That places him 10th out of 92 3 stars. Good for 89th percentile of Rivals 3 star DTs.

Top Bottom