Shama: Dan O’Brien accepted a position w/ Sun Country as director of customer experie

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Former Gophers assistant football coach Dan O’Brien has accepted a position with Sun Country Airlines as director of airport customer experience. Mike Sherels, another member of last season’s staff, is on medical leave from the University and is undecided about future plans but will meet with Gophers athletic director Mark Coyle to discuss a position in the athletic department.

Former Washburn head football coach Giovan Jenkins is now a volunteer assistant at Hamline working with the cornerbacks.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

Good for Dan. A really terrific guy, very service and customer oriented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he'll enjoy this position. Tough business though as people have become much more demanding and complain about the "dumbest" things.

I just ran into Dan last night at the NFF event - such a great guy! He'll be great at anything he does, and is fantastic at customer service.
Hope he can find something in football though - it's been his life and passion.

Also a side note, his son is healthy and doing well :).

I always heard Dan was the firewall between Jerry at the university, and everyone else. I thought his move to coaching was interesting... I know he had past coaching experience but I wondered how hard that transition would be, it's a fast game... bets of luck to him.

Top Bottom