All Things 2018 New Gopher Uniforms Thread!

We put this on Twitter, and received a ton of replies. We'll post some of them with ideas from fans.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I am totally for any uniform changes Fleck sees fit. We could come out dressed like oars for all I care as long as they win football games and start beating Wisconsin. Because let's be honest, that is what really matters.

Fleck + Nike + New Uniforms = Elite.

I think that the current uniforms are good but for the throw back I's like to see old gold pants and helment with a maroon jersey.

The biggest thing I hate about the current uniforms is a lack of trim. Makes it look like a HS/youth jersey imo.

The biggest thing I hate about the current uniforms is a lack of trim. Makes it look like a HS/youth jersey imo.

Replace trim with cowbell and we have joshvankomp passionately asking for more trim!!!!

they were terrible because of the stupid M across the chest. The gold was outstanding. If we want to go with yellow, change the school colors.

I know it's unpopular but I agree. Let's keep the condiments in the fridge and off our uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already hated seeing the Gophers in all gold, all white, and many of the odd combinations from Brewster to present. It reminds me of the U's history of having a different Goldy logo for every sport. My biggest fear with Fleck is being another Oregon or worse -- an arena team look. Everyone knows when Penn State, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, etc are on the field in a glance, because they have a recognizable look. Why don't we pick something and stick with it? Ex-

Maroon & Gold, Block M.

I already hated seeing the Gophers in all gold, all white, and many of the odd combinations from Brewster to present. It reminds me of the U's history of having a different Goldy logo for every sport. My biggest fear with Fleck is being another Oregon or worse -- an arena team look. Everyone knows when Penn State, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, etc are on the field in a glance, because they have a recognizable look. Why don't we pick something and stick with it? Ex-

Maroon & Gold, Block M.

Yeah, why can't we just stick with one look like these teams, who have worn the same uniform every Sunday for decades.....

nlAAs6.jpg

sVxHUN.jpg

Tried it already. They were ok at very best IMO. Of course, this was at the Dome and cheapens everything.

6769128.jpeg

Yes but clean up the design on these to modernize the lines, similar to the redesign the local NFL squad has done.

This is my favorite uniform of all. Just loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are pretty sharp throwbacks despite the dome.

I just hope they don't put too much stuff on them. No swirls and bedazzled junk please.

Interesting so many people liked these. For some reason, I just don't like them. i liked what we wore in the Texas Bowl better

images

december-27-2013-minnesota-running-back-david-cobb-during-the-texas-picture-id578878684

Attachments

• pixel.gif
    pixel.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 105

I couldn't care less what unis they wear as long as they keep reeling in Ws.

Interesting so many people liked these. For some reason, I just don't like them. i liked what we wore in the Texas Bowl better

images

december-27-2013-minnesota-running-back-david-cobb-during-the-texas-picture-id578878684

I hope we stick to two main colors and use the third color as an outline. In this picture the uniforms are just a bit too busy. The numbers should be white with a little gold around them and a little gold on the pant.

How many alternate unis will we have? The Ducks have wings will we have big teeth to represent the Gopher? Gosh I hope not. Let's stay classy PJF!

I agree, but ask the kids (recruits) and they love the Ducks uniforms. The kids want multiple offerings and the uniforms make a difference in recruiting.

Top Bottom