Judge calls out USF Coach Strong for players' behavior

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

Wow. Unless I'm missing something here there are no convictions, "judge". He was just arrested and you have him tried and convicted.

GTFO of the courtroom. You ma'am, are an embarrassment.

Wow. Unless I'm missing something here there are no convictions, "judge". He was just arrested and you have him tried and convicted.

GTFO of the courtroom. You ma'am, are an embarrassment.

Especially calling out a coach who is known for getting running a clean program and getting rid of any player who has discipline issues.

It's a shame what's happening to the judiciary. They take their prejudices to the chair with them. Complete lack of maturity and fairness.

Sexual battery, aggravated assualt, drug possession and false imprisonment are pretty serious. Still she is grandstanding which is kind of unfaiir considering Strong just finished spring practice. I find it odd that in Florida they broadcast hearings like that.

Maybe she's just racist...there now she has been attacked from the right and the left. :)

Have you ever been on jury duty before?
Judges have never been impartial, but frankly, <b>they are usually right.</b>

Is that right? Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has recused herself this morning.

Judge makes ruling you agree with: "He/she is interpreting the law correctly."

Judge makes ruling you disagree with: "He/she is an activist judge who's trying to legislate from the bench!"

Don't kid yourself. All judges are political. Some are just more obvious about it than others.

If Jackson can get Arthur Kirkland to defend him, that would be popcorn worthy entertainment.

https://youtu.be/BofddwtPBPw

Truly classic scene but you cut out some of the best stuff. Combine this ridiculous judge, Kirkland, and Colonel Jessup in the same courtroom and we'd really be cooking. NSFW.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E1mRkpFYcG8?start=82" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom