2017-2018 Gopher Season Ticket Renewal Roll Call

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Renewals are officially out. We renewed our two tickets. 17th straight year.

Who else is in? And how long have you been a season ticket holder?

I am in. This will be year 27 as a non-student season ticket holder.

We're in! Including my seven years as a student, this will be my 61st year as a season ticket holder.

I'm in! Two tickets for 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolute no brainer...4th year.

We're in! Including my seven years as a student, this will be my 61st year as a season ticket holder.

Wow! Well done. 31 straight years here but probably almost 40 years of season tickets total here including student seasons.

Basketball tix...

Agreed, no brainer. 2 tix - 20+ yrs; best money spent most years...

Considering purchasing tickets in Section 101 (behind basket, opposite student section).

Anyone have experience sitting there? Does the backboard/standard block your view of the court?

I know we want to be Row 18 or lower to avoid support posts.

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks

Considering purchasing tickets in Section 101 (behind basket, opposite student section).

Anyone have experience sitting there? Does the backboard/standard block your view of the court?

I know we want to be Row 18 or lower to avoid support posts.

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks

I'm in Row 16 and like my seats. Backboard/standard causes a couple blind spots but not much of a nuisance at all. Close to the action, and no seat license fees makes it more than worth it. Only section in lower deck without seat license fees, I believe.

Bought tickets for the first time. Didn't attend the university.

Waiting to hear where we will be. Sounds like upper level due to lack of inventory but TBD

30 plus years, about our sixth or so location due to remodeling and the ebb and flow of Gopher fortunes. I sense a "flavor of Month" period arriving. Not a bad thing. I relocated last year (buyers market) and am very pleased with my seats.

Top Bottom