Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Lack of interest on board

    Apparently the lack of interest with posts etc., is due to the lack of performance on the ice. Not about winning conference titles but rather being a top five team consistently. If Lucia has issues as to why they haven't performed, he should say so. Otherwise the lack of interest on this board will be a reflection of the lack of interest in the stands and watching the games on tv.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Blaine, MN
    Posts
    2,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Apparently the lack of interest with posts etc., is due to the lack of performance on the ice. Not about winning conference titles but rather being a top five team consistently. If Lucia has issues as to why they haven't performed, he should say so. Otherwise the lack of interest on this board will be a reflection of the lack of interest in the stands and watching the games on tv.
    +1 It is hard to be excited when you have seen your team taken out of the tournament like mites playing against bantams.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Photobucket

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Apparently the lack of interest with posts etc., is due to the lack of performance on the ice. Not about winning conference titles but rather being a top five team consistently. If Lucia has issues as to why they haven't performed, he should say so. Otherwise the lack of interest on this board will be a reflection of the lack of interest in the stands and watching the games on tv.
    I think the lack of interest on this board has more to do with the fact that there's a much more active forum for Gopher hockey over at GopherPuckLive

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinneStoa View Post
    I think the lack of interest on this board has more to do with the fact that there's a much more active forum for Gopher hockey over at GopherPuckLive
    Probably true. However, my posting here is still sporadic even though I don't post on the other board. But, I certainly don't lack interest in the program.

    Maybe posting is impacted because many threads quickly become "Fire Lucia" soap boxes. That doesn't necessarily bug me; but it can get redundant.

  5. Default

    Who replaced Grant Potulny as assistant coach?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinneStoa View Post
    I think the lack of interest on this board has more to do with the fact that there's a much more active forum for Gopher hockey over at GopherPuckLive
    seconded. If you want to read things, you go to GPL for hockey.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upnorthkid View Post
    seconded. If you want to read things, you go to GPL for hockey.
    Agreed - but that is a shame, though. They are so insulated over there. Starting threads is frowned upon unless you are one of a "chosen few" and it basically exists as a social club with about 15 people having all the power. Their fake "insiders" either don't have the access they claim, or choose not to divulge recruiting info before things are publicly announced. I really don't like it over there. Love the team, though - so I'm kind of stuck with going there.

  8. #8

    Default

    Did we fire Don Lucia yet? (just for fun)
    Yes, I did win the Gopherhole 2016 Bracket Challenge - Yes, it was a total fluke.
    Kaler & Coyle are scum and should be sent packing!

  9. #9

    Default

    Perhaps Gopher Hockey needs to be put on "Other Gopher Sports" instead of its own "board."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    8,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Perhaps Gopher Hockey needs to be put on "Other Gopher Sports" instead of its own "board."
    If ladies basketball is worthy, so is hockey. We lost just not as much off season.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •