TDW: You Could Buy Eric Decker’s House In Georgia For Not That Much Money

Then you know where Shannon Brooks is from. It says Atlanta on Gopher Sports but it is actually Jasper, GA which lies at the beginning of the Appellations. We will probably retire some day just north of there up by Blue Ridge, GA in a a cabin overlooking spectacular views and yet just 1.5 hour drive to the Atlanta Airport. I burn too easy on the beach.

We have friends on Lanier...so you know where we try to go when down. Originally from East Marietta but spent 8 years in Athens and a stint in Smyrna before coming north.

The North Georgia Mountains are the equivalent of Up North up here. Very nice and good for you.

Also, just like you I'm sure you're glad to see the Georgia Pipeline apparently still in place with the new regime. Lots of good players both in the Atlanta area itself and outstate. Vince Dooley stumbled across Herschel Walker an hour south of Athens. I was at Georgia then...really fun to watch.

I'd burn nowadays too at the beach without sunscreen. We're pros at application.

I have family in North Carolina, the the Beach/Mountains Civil War is totally unknown here in Minnesota, half of my NC relatives head to the beach and the half head to the mountains. I've witnessed some heated arguments.

We have friends on Lanier...so you know where we try to go when down. Originally from East Marietta but spent 8 years in Athens and a stint in Smyrna before coming north.

The North Georgia Mountains are the equivalent of Up North up here. Very nice and good for you.

Also, just like you I'm sure you're glad to see the Georgia Pipeline apparently still in place with the new regime. Lots of good players both in the Atlanta area itself and outstate. Vince Dooley stumbled across Herschel Walker an hour south of Athens. I was at Georgia then...really fun to watch.

I'd burn nowadays too at the beach without sunscreen. We're pros at application.

One of my sons went to North Cobb. We have recruited from there in the past and I believe there is a kid we are recruiting from there now. So yes, glad to see the pipeline open.

Top Bottom