LETS GO ORANGE

your team sucks we gave you that victory I gurantee we finish with more wins then you. Face it u got lucky enjoy minnesota will win no more then 2 gms all year

Here's The Image "LGO" Conjures

your team sucks we gave you that victory I gurantee we finish with more wins then you. Face it u got lucky enjoy minnesota will win no more then 2 gms all year

Black-Knight-monty-python-380119_800_441.jpg

Bye-bye LGO. You cry worse than your hoops coach - and that's saying a LOT!

23-20! Scoreboard beeeeeee-otch!

Wrong, we went into your house and TOOK that victory from you. We came out and shut you down cold in the second half. The game never should have been that close. Keep talking smack, twerp. I derive amusement from your pitiful attempts.

Actually, if our offense had done anything at all during the game, it would have never gotten to overtime. Both us and Syracuse still have a long way to go. But the fact that we played terrible and still out-gained your team by over 100 yards says a ton.

what a sad human being this guy is...dumb, not funny and completely original.

how did this guy not get banned? I really wish mods would pick this stuff up and ban this guy and lock the thread. This stuff is just stupid.

Black-Knight-monty-python-380119_800_441.jpg

Bye-bye LGO. You cry worse than your hoops coach - and that's saying a LOT!

23-20! Scoreboard beeeeeee-otch!

Let's Go Orange: "It is but a flesh wound. Come back and I'ii bite you in the knee."

Top Bottom