Donation portion of Season Tickets for the coming year.

If we have the "cheapest fans around" then we get what we deserve. We all want the University to step up and make us a winner, but at some point we must look in the mirror and realize that we are not willing to pay the (albeit ridiculous) fees it takes to be a big market college program. We are part of the problem.

Anyone happen to know what the renewal rate percentage is?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

As of the spring game, +300 for the number of season ticket holders over last year. Not sure what the percentage of that makes up new ticket holders.
Take it or leave it...

UND and NDSU are competing with the Big Boys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't mean to confuse you Maybe didn't make the news out there but over the past few months they both killed varsity sports to hold on to their two "major sports".

If we have the "cheapest fans around" then we get what we deserve. We all want the University to step up and make us a winner, but at some point we must look in the mirror and realize that we are not willing to pay the (albeit ridiculous) fees it takes to be a big market college program. We are part of the problem.

You can always give until it hurts.

I am not sure if I renewed my season tickets because of the Claeys firing/Fleck hiring or despite the Clayes firing/Fleck hiring.

We renewed our long time season tickets for one reason.

We are loyal fans of Gopher football no matter who is the coach.

I liked Aggievision. [emoji41]

There are many ways to skin a cat financially with season tickets:
1. They have a budget plan
2. Share season tickets with friends.
We opt out last year because of the increased donations after having season tickets since 1981. We went to the Bowl game in San Diego and decided we missed the expierence too much.So now we're sharing tickets with friends.

I'm not paying a premium on season tickets. Sitting in the same seats all year is overrated. I buy Pick A Packs and, if needed, individual tickets. Elite is great, but I will be in the stadium for every game as cheap as possible. And if I want to be on the 50 yard line, you'll find me standing at the top of the sunny side. Ski U Mah!

still waiting for the "something really special" that is coming for season ticket holders. I haven't had an email threatening that it is imminent in a while.

still waiting for the "something really special" that is coming for season ticket holders. I haven't had an email threatening that it is imminent in a while.

I think they announced the fan council thing (or whatever) met for the first time.

But really, I'm not all that confident in my fellow fans to have good ideas. I'm concerned there will be a survivorship bias there that will lead to useless or poor decisions as far as attracting more fans goes.

We renewed our long time season tickets for one reason.

We are loyal fans of Gopher football no matter who is the coach.

I envy your blind faith and loyalty.

Mine is no longer blind a when it's become $250-$300 each game day to sit on the 5 yd line (2 tix, combining all expenses). This for a program that somehow found itself with an entire roster threatening to boycott a their Bowl game.

It would also be nice to beat Wisconsin this decade.

It will be 25% off at Stub & Herbs. *On days where there is not a Gopher Sporting Event

You can always give until it hurts.

I completely agree and wasn't really calling anybody out. Any price increase for any product will price some people out, and that is unfortunate. I do have a little problem with people who would drop tickets based on "principle" but everyone is free to spend their money as they see fit. The reality is that, in the world of major college football, we are a small and cheap fanbase. We really shouldn't be surprised at the product we are given.

Top Bottom