Erik Gibson Commits to Minnesota

gophersfan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Outstanding!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First recruit without numerous other p5 offers. Doesn't mean anything, and I like getting Michigan guys, but interesting none the less. Happy he's found a home.

First recruit without numerous other p5 offers. Doesn't mean anything, and I like getting Michigan guys, but interesting none the less. Happy he's found a home.

Just looking at the composite rankings, he's our worst commit at this point. Only two dots though, so maybe he'll move up some.

4.68 forty according to 247. Hoping that was hand timed against a Lake Huron headwind.

He looks pretty big and strong for a junior. Same high school as Ron Johnson. I like.

Big, strong, physical guy. Love the way he attacks the ball in the air. Good blocker too. He's gonna be a good player

Just looking at the composite rankings, he's our worst commit at this point. Only two dots though, so maybe he'll move up some.

That all said, I've been saying for years that the MAC schools had better receivers than us. So could be a step up.

Logan Richter has zero offers outside of Minnesota, let alone Power 5 offers.

I like this guy....he can run, catch, tackle and blocks like a very angry hitman.

Doesn't look like he will outrun anyone, but he looks big and strong and has sticky hands. I like it.

Wow, I like! We've got our Corey Davis!

Logan Richter has zero offers outside of Minnesota, let alone Power 5 offers.

True but this kid comes out the Detroit metroplex and has been to a few camps per Scout so he's not totally unknown. He said WMU and MSU had been talking to him (in Dec) so the offensive staff has had their eye on him.

He's not highly rated but have to trust the coaches as they are as plugged into Michigan as anyone. Some of those catches are incredible. He doesn't have to be the fastest guy on the field if there are other positives.

If he is to play defense someone needs to teach him how to tackle. He makes Mcghee's form look perfect.

Awesome. Go Gophers!

With Big Ten refs the block at 1:31 will get him ejected from games! ;)

Love the willingness to go up and fight for balls and lay a block when needed.

It is a tough block. Not really in the vicinity of the play. This block is open for discussion.

Top Bottom