Isaiah Washington to play in Ballslife All American game, Big time competition!

die hard gopher

Reaction score
There are a lot of really big names on those two teams. Mo Bamba is the #2 player in the country, Collin Sexton and Trevon Duval are the top 2 PG's in the country and both top 5 composite players in the country. MSU commit Jarren Jackson is #7 overall, Brandon Mccoy, Brian Bowen, Jared Vanderbilt, PJ Washington, Kris Wilkes are all top 20 players. I'd like to think that with names this big that this could be a nationally televised event. Isaiah went off against Duval in the last nationally televised event that he played in, the elite 24 where he had 36.

Here is the full length game from last year. It looks like we'll probably be able to stream the game online or at least watch the replay on YT.

Awesome! Definitely big time company for Isaiah, that I feel he deserves!

About half way through the above vid they start shooting long jumpers - Jordan Walker never misses! Incredible!

love jelly fam dimes.

He is fun to watch Die Hard Gopher! Thanks!

lol.... the branding of some of this stuff. Ballslife.

His fake behind the back at the 5:10ish mark is pretty cool. Not sure I've seen that before.

Actually looks like the actual game starts at 8:00 and pre game competitions start at 6:00

Isaiah might win the MVP of this game too kid definitely doesn't mind shooting it

Just schooled Liangelo Ball one on one right in front of Lavar, Lonzo and Lamelo.

Wow. Someone's ranking is going to change. Didn't realize he was that good of a three point shooter.

Wow. Someone's ranking is going to change. Didn't realize he was that good of a three point shooter.

I think most if not all of the recruiting services have put out their final 2017 rankings.

While their high school tapes are very different, i see Isaiah having a game very similar to Melo Trimble when he gets in the college game. Supremely confident on the ball and makes difficult finishes in a phone booth. I'm very interested to see how our guard rotation plays out. I don't like Nate playing off the ball, can't run pick n roll without the ball. And I don't see Isaiah without the ball either... should be interesting.

Washington reminds me more of Chris Paul than Melo Trimble. Trimble seems slightly built and not as much of an open-court guy. One can only hope IW approaches the CP level of success, of course.

C_MEEZ3U0AE76Lo.jpg

Top Bottom