Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Default Gopher Road Trip Schedule

    Wow! No Alex, Moorhead, Marshall, Worthington, EGF, Bemidji, Brainerd, Duluth on the schedule.
    http://www.gophersports.com/genrel/042017aaa.html


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New River, AZ
    Posts
    4,721

    Default

    Mostly because there are 895 other cities in the state.
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

  3. Default

    No stop in New Germany? Outrage!

  4. Default

    I thought it was strange they announced this so late. Some of these dates are like .... tomorrow.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Central MN
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    Mostly because there are 895 other cities in the state.
    apparently no cities worth it on Western border
    Grantland Rice wrote, "Eleven Nagurskis [on a team] ... would be something close to murder and massacre."

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    I thought it was strange they announced this so late. Some of these dates are like .... tomorrow.
    May, not April.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    No stop in New Germany? Outrage!
    Yup. Sorry Sabin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
    "Anybody can be a Viking fan, dad. It takes someone special to be a Gopher fan" .....Quote from my Son.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinLoseOrTy View Post
    May, not April.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayfieldgopher View Post
    Wow! No Alex, Moorhead, Marshall, Worthington, EGF, Bemidji, Brainerd, Duluth on the schedule.
    http://www.gophersports.com/genrel/042017aaa.html
    They have seemed to change up the cities each year. They did Marshall last year. I know Alexandria in 2015.

    This rotation is similar to 2014's.

  10. #10

    Default

    Good...Hit those Iron Range cities. I'll be at the one in Hibbing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •