Minnesota Football Classic on BTN

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Is not Purdue. Holiday Bowl 2016 9:30 PM PST TUE if you're into that kind of thing. Mitch, Woli, Travis, Claeys and the undermanned defense shut down the Pirate.

Is not Purdue. Holiday Bowl 2016 9:30 PM PST TUE if you're into that kind of thing. Mitch, Woli, Travis, Claeys and the undermanned defense shut down the Pirate.

Triumph over adversity. Our own administration did everything they could to lose that game

Majority of those suspended players had there names dragged through the mud and did not deserve to go through that. It was painfully obvious that Kaler and Coyle wanted Claeys to lose that game because a blow out loss would have made it easier to justify. You even noted how uncomfortable those two looked at all of the events you and your wife attended leading up to the game. Would not have to come to that if Coyle hadn't lifted the initial suspensions in the first place and made the program go through the awkwardness of having five players being eligible to play on the road and not in their home stadium. Blatant incompetence by the AD that no body has held him accountable for.

Came up for air on Fleck? Can't combat it because it's all true, but hey all is forgiven because the messiah from Kalmazoo has arrived right?
What's with you Claeys bobos and Fleck's penis? It's really weird.

Majority of those suspended players had there names dragged through the mud and did not deserve to go through that. It was painfully obvious that Kaler and Coyle wanted Claeys to lose that game because a blow out loss would have made it easier to justify. You even noted how uncomfortable those two looked at all of the events you and your wife attended leading up to the game. Would not have to come to that if Coyle hadn't lifted the initial suspensions in the first place and made the program go through the awkwardness of having five players being eligible to play on the road and not in their home stadium. Blatant incompetence by the AD that no body has held him accountable for.

Yes they did look uncomfortable, but no way they were rooting for the Gophers to lose the game
I think PJ was already on board if you look at the history of the hire. The fans we talked to pretty much thought this was Claeys last game.

So we're going down this path again? They were all facing suspensions and expulsions from the University, not just athletics. There isn't one AD in the country (well maybe Baylor at one point) who would have let players play in a bowl game that could be kicked out of school a few weeks later. Ultimately the fate of those players was decided the EOAA and Kaler and they were the one's who botched the 'process'

Not this again......

t58WuQH.gif

Yes they did look uncomfortable, but <b>no way they were rooting for the Gophers to lose the game</b>

Respectfully disagree. Their body language on the sidelines as the game unfolded is well documented and was discussed in detail on here, KFAN, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triumph over adversity. Our own administration did everything they could to lose that game

If they could do a split screen of Kaler/Coyle's face throughout that game, I'd watch that.

Biggest thing I'm amazed about is the Minnesota football classic on BTN isn't the 1996 game vs. Illinois.....

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to DVR it along with the spring game which is replayed right before. Lol. And right after the Holiday Bowl replay.....I've already got a series recording of Big Ten Treasure Hunter set up. Cool show regardless of which programs are the focus.

Top Bottom