BTN's Stanley Jackson says Gophers are a “dark horse” to win BT West this year

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Stanley Jackson, the Big Ten Network color commentator who analyzed the spring game, said during the telecast the Gophers are a “dark horse” candidate to win the West Division next fall.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

Hater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm partial to the Appaloosa myself. [emoji57]

Wasn't sure if he was thinking of a Black horse or a Dark Brown horse. Appaloosa's are nice though.

Jackson is an Ohio State guy. Couldn't say enough good things about Warinner.

Darrell Thompson was on radio broadcast...he said from what he saw in practice, he thought Marc Williams could be a nice add to wr core. Big fan of Barber.

Darrell Thompson was on radio broadcast...he said from what he saw in practice, he thought Marc Williams could be a nice add to wr core. Big fan of Barber.

Williams must be a heck of an athlete I know a few of the media types said that he was looking like the best QB in practice last year. So with a position switch and he's looking good...I like it!

Stanley Jackson is known to be a very capable and upstanding person.

Hmmmm

-655d06a217759b8e.JPG

Attachments

• -655d06a217759b8e.JPG
    -655d06a217759b8e.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 15

I feel like this is the conversation every year. There are always 2 teams that are favorites (Wis and Neb), 2 teams that are usually bad (Purdue, Ill), and then us and Northwestern as the dark horse candidates.

I'm fine always being a dark horse vs never being discussed I guess.

I feel like this is the conversation every year. There are always 2 teams that are favorites (Wis and Neb), 2 teams that are usually bad (Purdue, Ill), and then us and Northwestern as the dark horse candidates.

I'm fine always being a dark horse vs never being discussed I guess.

Iowa no longer in the West?

Iowa no longer in the West?

Ha nope you didn't hear?

Anyway my point is just that we're always a dark horse because we're never a favorite. Hopefully the days will come where we don't have to read these articles and instead can read about how Wisconsin juts MAY be decent enough to open eyes.

Meh darkhorse is a nice way of saying you don't suck, kinda a backhanded compliment

Top Bottom