Fargo native Johannesson, a Gopher transfer, turns in strong performance during UND

Hey Bob, it's the one you lost to the last 2 times you played. You know, the one ol Jer refused to schedule cause he wanted Ws, until the commish said you should play better competition, and now you don't have to worry bout it. Maybe that helps your memory, cause you seem confused.

You beat two of the worst teams in Gopher history congrats. The fact that you hang your hat on that accomplishment just shows how small time your program is. You're FCS, you're small potatoes. Deal with it.

Hey Bob, it's the one you lost to the last 2 times you played. You know, <b>the one ol Jer refused to schedule cause he wanted Ws, </b>until the commish said you should play better competition, and now you don't have to worry bout it. Maybe that helps your memory, cause you seem confused.

The bolder part is comical.

Honest Question: Do you really think your precious Fighting Sioux team matters outside of Fargo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you keep coming here

I love how you beat two terrible gopher teams and assume we could never beat you

The two worst teams in gopher history were in 2007 and 2011, and on those two specific dates. Is that the company line?

The two worst teams in gopher history were in 2007 and 2011, and on those two specific dates. Is that the company line?

NDSU matters. Occasional wins over FBS teams and beating up on club teams proves they could compete and win in any league. Winning FCS championships matters to more than 12 people. Is that the company line?

Slow day over der in Fargo, eh?

Kinda early in the Spring for the NDSU inferiority complex to be rearing it's head.

Oh how the "mighty" have fallen...

A. Nobody said that.

B. Yes, they were most certainly among the worst teams in Gopher history, and by virtue of the horseshoe up your ass, coincided with two of the best NDAC teams in history. Do you think that Chaminade fans troll Virginia boards all day every day?

The bolder part is comical.

Honest Question: Do you really think your precious Fighting Sioux team matters outside of Fargo?

You are slipping a bit Spoof. Its the "Fighting Sue".

Hey Bob, it's the one you lost to the last 2 times you played. You know, the one ol Jer refused to schedule cause he wanted Ws, until the commish said you should play better competition[/U][/I], and now you don't have to worry bout it. Maybe that helps your memory, cause you seem confused.

:clap: Talk about making someone else's case....

Losing to coyotes was worse. Congrats

2007 1-11, so that's up there ( our one win was in triple ot)

2011 3-9, another year up there as worst gopher team

2 of those 4 wins came vs miami (oh)

Again, why do you keep coming here?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

A. Nobody said that.

B. Yes, they were most certainly among the worst teams in Gopher history, and by virtue of the horseshoe up your ass, coincided with two of the best NDAC teams in history. Do you think that Chaminade fans troll Virginia boards all day every day?

No luck was needed in 2011, just some good line play as usual. That 2011 bison team would have gotten waxed by the 2013 and 2014 teams. Sorry, 2011 not our best, ask anyone.

No luck was needed in 2011, just some good line play as usual. That 2011 bison team would have gotten waxed by the 2013 and 2014 teams. Sorry, 2011 not our best, ask anyone.

Again, your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say that you needed luck to beat us. The luck was that some of your best teams in school history coincided with some of our worst teams in school history. I also didn't say that the 2011 team was your best. Try to learn how to read and comprehend words and phrases at above a 5th-grade level.

Again, your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say that you needed luck to beat us. The luck was that some of your best teams in school history coincided with some of our worst teams in school history. I also didn't say that the 2011 team was your best. Try to learn how to read and comprehend words and phrases at above a 5th-grade level.

Too bad they didn't play in 12,13,14,15, or 16. Would have been some great games.

Too bad they didn't play in 12,13,14,15, or 16. Would have been some great games.
You are funny. You already said our Conference Commissioner said we should play better competition so we can't play "your" Bison anymore. Thank you for admitting your program is a lower tier program. Run along now. Perhaps you can give a run down of your dominant team to an Elon or Austin Peay fan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmRkS1os7k

Ta ta...

Do they have WiFi at the Corn Palace or do you have to leave in order to post here?

Top Bottom