Oyenmwen Uzebu commits!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, all I saw was a bunch of completely unrelated BS. I was more helping the previous poster accept facts rather than informing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hearing that mom didnt get to visit yet and she was upset and that the family is arranging a visit to campus. Once she gives the ok he will re-affirm his committment. weird story i know. Not sure why the public decommit.

Take it for what its worth, wouldnt be surprised if mom wants her boy closer to home and he ends up going somewhere else.

hearing that mom didnt get to visit yet and she was upset and that the family is arranging a visit to campus. Once she gives the ok he will re-affirm his committment. weird story i know. Not sure why the public decommit.

Take it for what its worth, wouldnt be surprised if mom wants her boy closer to home and he ends up going somewhere else.

His mother's day present was to decommit!

I thought I saw Mom at the Spring game.

Well I'm hoping that the entire family comes next time, meets everyone, enjoys herself and is part of a family decision to come on board again!

Well, I'm sure there will be other commits either this year or in the future that will commit and de-commit.
It happens.

We'll have to wait and see.

If that's true, that is pretty embarrassing.

Top Bottom