***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GOPHERS SPRING GAME THREAD!!!!***

Johnson looks like he did early season last year, I'm hopeful.

Thanks for the updates guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many recruits here. And they're very big people.

Seth green sighting. 1 pass. 1 pick

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1st half done, no targeting calls yet.

Hope Beck and Harris are ready because the back up corners look to be walk ons.

Talking to other fans everyone talks about the change of atmosphere and positivity.

Croft has enormous upside. Great, quick stroke, sufficient zip, mobile. Good pocket mobility. Rhoda struggled a bit the first series but looked much better the second quarter. They both had nice QBs scrambles.

Johnson has "it" at WR and looks to be a star. Still is still developing, had a nice deep pass completion from Croft. Hmielewski is shorter and stouter than I expected and had a pass bounce off his chest for an INT. Not good. He did have a very nice catch earlier. I haven't seen Gentry or Holland to this point.

Hope Beck and Harris are ready because the back up corners look to be walk ons.

Ouch. We're the younger scholarship guys looking bad or the PWO guys got all the playing time on the 2nd D? If the latter maybe they're just dinged up? One can hope.

My only concern with Croft is he seems to float passes a bit. Do that near some ball Hawks and it is trouble.

Otherwise for this point in the year he seems fine.

Green just has an ugly throwing motion. If it gets there, no biggie but he seems inconsistent. Nice, big frame for the zone read game but not sure that's the plan. Quick, accurate pass to the right read is priority 1.

Thanks for the info everyone. Look forward to meeting you out here in the fall.

Ouch. We're the younger scholarship guys looking bad or the PWO guys got all the playing time on the 2nd D? If the latter maybe they're just dinged up? One can hope.

The back ups from what I can see are Brady Wieland, Troy Dipre, Calvin Swenson and Zo Craighton so three walk ons.

Tyler Johnson is not decisive enough as a QB....Move him to WR!

Olson needs to work on snapping the ball on a wet surface.

Femi-Cole looks awfully good for a 4th string running back. The future is bright there.

Croft has looked good
Still looks good
Femi-Cole is#3 RB behind Brooks / Smith
Tanner Morgan.....intriguing option for future
Baking in sun (good problem)
Fleck's shoes are cool.

Femi cole was the standout. Demry gave some signs of hope. All in all a fun little afternoon.

Top Bottom