short ornery norwegian - Sports Huddle Coverage

DL65

Reaction score
I’ll be busy this Sunday with a family gathering celebrating Easter. I hope you can cover the P.J. Fleck segment on the Sports Huddle. Much appreciated.

Best wishes to our Jewish friends celebrating Passover!

Golden Gophers!!

I’ll be busy this Sunday with a family gathering celebrating Easter. I hope you can cover the P.J. Fleck segment on the Sports Huddle. Much appreciated.

Best wishes to our Jewish friends celebrating Passover!

Golden Gophers!!

Don't forget the agnostic folks. We like chocolate bunnies too.

Sorry, gang. I will be at my mother's house in SE MN for Easter. when the Sports huddle is on, I will be in church. (wouldn't be my first choice, but Mom is 91 years old, and when I go home, I pretty much have to do what she wants.) So, I cannot provide notes.

Any volunteers?

Sorry, gang. I will be at my mother's house in SE MN for Easter. when the Sports huddle is on, I will be in church. (wouldn't be my first choice, but Mom is 91 years old, and when I go home, I pretty much have to do what she wants.) So, I cannot provide notes.

Any volunteers?

I (and I am assuming others on this board understand) My mother is only 83, but pretty much the same deal. To all: Sorry I can't be of help for similar reasons.

Odds PJF is even on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a short recap:

Q: How's spring practice going?
A: ELITE

Q: Talk about Blake Cashman getting his scholarship.
A: It's all about culture, Blake is a kid that really worked hard to be a HowPher and deserves the opportunity to be part of the F.A.M.I.L.Y. and will prove to be an ELITE teammate.

Q from Sid: unintelligible
A: uhhh, ELITE Sid.

Any volunteers?

Perfectly understand. Easter is perhaps the most important holiday of the year for Christians. So be it if we can sacrifice a Sunday for the purpose of this celebration.

Perfectly understand. Easter is perhaps the most important holiday of the year for Christians. So be it if we can sacrifice a Sunday for the purpose of this celebration.

The most intelligent TRUTH ever posted on Gopher Hole.

Ditto!

Easter is the most important holiday celebration on our calendar!

Happy Easter To All GHers!

Time to torture those poor marshmellow peeps by watching them explode in the microwave oven to the chagrin of my wife for juvenile behavior...

HAPPY EASTER!

Time to torture those poor marshmellow peeps by watching them explode in the microwave oven to the chagrin of my wife for juvenile behavior...

HAPPY EASTER!

In my family we stick a toothpick in each one and have them face each other in the microwave and watch them joust/swordfight. True story.

Don't forget the agnostic folks. We like chocolate bunnies too.

Isn't it supposed to be that you're impartial to chocolate bunnies but will eat them if available? Just like how you drink Dr.Pepper because it isn't a Cola? I kiddddd.

Isn't it supposed to be that you're impartial to chocolate bunnies but will eat them if available? Just like how you drink Dr.Pepper because it isn't a Cola? I kiddddd.

I love DP!

I apologize for getting back to topic - but, not to worry, JPF will not be on Sports Talk today.

Are they having regular programming or just playing Easter music?

Not that I would ever disparage the great work of the gents that transcribe these WCCO "interviews" but if they have to miss a week, doesn't WCCO make them available on the internet after the fact? Or are they still so stuck in the past over there that this basic technology eludes them?

Again - for convenience sake, I absolutely love and appreciate the transcribing of the coach's interview.

Not that I would ever disparage the great work of the gents that transcribe these WCCO "interviews" but if they have to miss a week, doesn't WCCO make them available on the internet after the fact? Or are they still so stuck in the past over there that this basic technology eludes them?

Again - for convenience sake, I absolutely love and appreciate the transcribing of the coach's interview.

WCCO headquarters:

"We should make our radio content available via podcast."
"What the hell is a podcast?"

It is available via podcast. If you listen to the podcast you will be even more grateful to DL and SON for their efforts here.

It is available via podcast. If you listen to the podcast you will be even more grateful to DL and SON for their efforts here.

Thanks for the link.

Somewhat off topic, but - had Easter dinner at my sister's house. Her boyfriend is a Badger fan. I walked into the house, and the first thing he said was "So, are the Gophers going to be elite this year?"

He apparently does not have a high opinion of Fleck. I didn't want to get into an argument with him. (among other reasons, the dude is a hell of a cook. he made these marinated pork loins that were to die for, and then loaded me up with leftovers to take home......)

Somewhat off topic, but - had Easter dinner at my sister's house. Her boyfriend is a Badger fan. I walked into the house, and the first thing he said was "So, are the Gophers going to be elite this year?"

He apparently does not have a high opinion of Fleck. I didn't want to get into an argument with him. (among other reasons, the dude is a hell of a cook. he made these marinated pork loins that were to die for, and then loaded me up with leftovers to take home......)

I know a poster or two that could set him straight, if needed.

I know a poster or two that could set him straight, if needed.

Beckyville has an 11 page "I'm Doing Elite" thread going. Considering the time and effort spent on trashing Fleck, they obviously realize that the pendulum is now swinging the other way.

Beckyville has an 11 page "I'm Doing Elite" thread going. Considering the time and effort spent on trashing Fleck, they obviously realize that the pendulum is now swinging the other way.

The way Fleck goes about his business will continue to be a treasure trove of material for rivals until he proves he can win in the B1G. I wouldn't say they think the "pendulum" is swinging differently, Fleck is a walking meme.

The way Fleck goes about his business will continue to be a treasure trove of material for rivals until he proves he can win in the B1G. I wouldn't say they think the "pendulum" is swinging differently, Fleck is a walking meme.

It just says to be that the people posting over there are obsessed. Seriously, they constantly have threads open about MN football and basketball for some reason.

Top Bottom