short ornery norwegian - Sports Huddle Coverage

The way Fleck goes about his business will continue to be a treasure trove of material for rivals until he proves he can win in the B1G. I wouldn't say they think the "pendulum" is swinging differently, Fleck is a walking meme.
Indeed. The picture of Fleck jumping into the arms of Junior Ozebu is definitely meme material.
66315bd8ae84f2e26860bbe16944ccc2.jpg

It just says to be that the people posting over there are obsessed. Seriously, they constantly have threads open about MN football and basketball for some reason.

I swear there's a new thread about Wisconsin here every other day

Indeed. The picture of Fleck jumping into the arms of Junior Ozebu is definitely meme material.
66315bd8ae84f2e26860bbe16944ccc2.jpg

Same reaction on here if Harbaugh had done it, I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been at the Gopher coaches offices in awhile. Where was this picture taken?

I'm not critical of Harbaugh. If it works, keep doing it. I just don't like how the media covers every little thing he does. Kinda annoying.

It is available via podcast. If you listen to the podcast you will be even more grateful to DL and SON for their efforts here.

Does 'CCO provide transcripts for the hard of hearing?

Recruit: "Ummm, coach thank you I think. Could you help me get my glasses fixed?"

The way Fleck goes about his business will continue to be a treasure trove of material for rivals until he proves he can win in the B1G. I wouldn't say they think the "pendulum" is swinging differently, Fleck is a walking meme.

While this may be true, I find it funny that one of the posts in Buckyville was Best recruiter in MAC= tallest building in Wichita. I think they should have stayed closer to home...

https://www.google.com/search?q=images+downtown+madison+wisconsin&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz8qmVuq7TAhWN8oMKHRbvBAMQsAQIKQ&biw=2048&bih=999

Glad you swore on it rather than bet. Went back 4 pages to 3/30. There was one thread on Wisconsin.

I played myself. Touché.

Let's rephrase this: do you feel there is a lot of talk about Wisconsin on GH as well?

I still am surprised how many people here go to that site.

Guilty as charged. I haven't been there for some time, but I just wanted to see how they would spin Fleck. Just thought it was funny that a poster picked a tall building to use as an example when they were trash talking. Think the tallest building in Madison is like six to ten stories. IIRC nothing can be taller than their capitol.

Guilty as charged. I haven't been there for some time, but I just wanted to see how they would spin Fleck. Just thought it was funny that a poster picked a tall building to use as an example when they were trash talking. Think the tallest building in Madison is like six to ten stories. IIRC nothing can be taller than their capitol.

Well, that is how it is in most capitals cities. Nothing is taller than the capital in St Paul or Washington DC, oh.. wait.....

Well, that is how it is in most capitals cities. Nothing is taller than the capital in St Paul or Washington DC, oh.. wait.....

Not to mention their capitol is on "high' ground...

I swear there's a new thread about Wisconsin here every other day

I don't think it's nearly as much as they post about the Gophers. Either way, if we're so irrelevant like many of them say, why do they talk about us so much?

I played myself. Touché.

Let's rephrase this: do you feel there is a lot of talk about Wisconsin on GH as well?

Can't really help you there. I have no idea how much talk about other conference teams would be "a lot of talk". I only go to another school's site once or twice the week before and right after they play the Gophers.

Top Bottom