Kaler, Claeys Contradicted Each Other on Suspensions, Emails Show

I'm curious about the entire thing and I'm certain Coyle is stretching the truth but I guess I don't see the purpose of the review.

I guess I'd get it if the U was trying to defend their name. However, I think this stuff would already be out there if there were emails that seemed to prove Coyle's stance.

If they can somehow prove Coyle fibbed. . . then what? We now think he's a liar and nothing changes.
If they can somehow prove Claeys lied. . . then what? We now think he's a liar and nothing changes.

I just don't see how it's in the BoD's or the U's interest to go digging. I think it will end bad for the U.

Kaler and Coyle...the two headed snake.

Honest misunderstanding, I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coyle and Kaler are as dirty as it gets. Make Trump and Spicer look girl scouts.

Coyle and Kaler are as dirty as it gets. Make Trump and Spicer look girl scouts.

Why bring politics into this discussion. Many fine Christians voted for Trump, get over it. Kaler supported the new athletic center knowing it did not have the funding in place. Is that a bad person?

Why bring politics into this discussion. Many fine Christians voted for Trump, get over it. Kaler supported the new athletic center knowing it did not have the funding in place. Is that a bad person?

It was a joke dude, your panties a little tight or something? Yes Kaler is a bad person x 1000. Proven over and over again.

Why bring religion into it?

I'm curious about the entire thing and I'm certain Coyle is stretching the truth but I guess I don't see the purpose of the review.

I guess I'd get it if the U was trying to defend their name. However, I think this stuff would already be out there if there were emails that seemed to prove Coyle's stance.

If they can somehow prove Coyle fibbed. . . then what? We now think he's a liar and nothing changes.
If they can somehow prove Claeys lied. . . then what? We now think he's a liar and nothing changes.

I just don't see how it's in the BoD's or the U's interest to go digging. I think it will end bad for the U.

It's really responsibility of the BoR to do it. I would have been surprised, given the circumstances, if there was not a review. May look like no upside in the short run doing it, but will make the institution stronger in the long run.

Just threw up in my mouth...

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS requested emails and text messages sent or received by Kaler, Claeys and Coyle from Dec. 1, 2016, to Jan. 4, 2017. The university said in response it had no emails from Coyle during that time period, and that there were no text messages related to the request.*

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nothing new here. Consider the source. KSTP made the request hoping for a bombshell for "their story". There wasn't anything new in there, but they went with the story anyway. All this came out in December and again around the firing. Kaler and Coyle said they "consulted" with Claeys. When Claeys was asked about those statements, he said "Consulted? Depends on what you mean by 'consulted'?"

He said many times that he wasn't the one who suspended them. No e-mails from Coyle? Smart move.

Wish discussions of this "clos-tar-phuck" would just go away.

Top Bottom