Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland12 View Post
    The Minnesota Timberwolves reportedly added a veteran presence to their backcourt Thursday when they signed guard Aaron Brooks.

Jon Krawczynski of the Associated Press reported Minnesota signed Brooks, giving head coach Tom Thibodeau another player he used to coach on the Chicago Bulls alongside Jimmy Butler and Taj Gibson.

Brooks is something of an NBA journeyman who has played for the Houston Rockets, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings, Denver Nuggets, Bulls and Indiana Pacers since he was a first-round pick out of Oregon in 2007.

He was a member of the Pacers in 2016-17 and played just 13.8 minutes per game and averaged 5.0 points and 1.9 assists a night. He was nowhere near the player he was in his prime, when he won the 2009-10 Most Improved Player award with Houston behind a career-best 19.6 points and 5.3 assists per game and 39.8 percent shooting clip from three-point range.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...a-timberwolves

Could be worse I guess.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tikited View Post
    Could be worse I guess.
    Yep. Tyus could have been playing 15-20 minutes a game.

3. Default

As long as Brooks can make a jumper and play adequate D, I'm ok with it.

I really want them to sign Gerald Green. He's a knucklehead, but we need the depth. Played well in playoffs