Will you trip to Pasadena in 2019 to cheer on the Gophers?

Reaction score
I feel the culture changing and in a sense the purging of our biggest rival , Wisconsin.
For me it started at the Conquistador Open in Tucson a couple of weeks ago. Tom Lehman, who is a big Gopher fan , and Steve Stricker, who is a huge Badger fan were paired on the final day ; Stricker holding a 3 shot lead. I was there with a bunch of other Gopher snowbird's and there were a lot Badger fans following Stricker. Lehman caught him on the third hole ; fell behind on the back nine, and then Sticker choked on a 3 ft par putt on 16. Lehman put him away in the next two holes.
When Lehman sunk the final putt, myself and other Gopher fans hollared "Row the Boat, Ski U Mah"
Sticker just turn 50. Lehman is 58. Probably nothing to a lot of you, but myself and those there enjoyed it. Pasadena? Talked with former Viking CB Nate Wright out here. He is in the vintage and antique business like my wife and I are. His logo is : Sanford and Son Collectables" He thinks they'll
be in Pasadena in 2019. I'm going with it. What the heck I stuck my neck out at predicting 7-0. I might as well do the Full Monty! Row the Boat.....Ski U Mah:cool:

I feel the culture changing and in a sense the purging of our biggest rival , Wisconsin.
For me it started at the Conquistador Open in Tucson a couple of weeks ago. Tom Lehman, who is a big Gopher fan , and Steve Stricker, who is a huge Badger fan were paired on the final day ; Stricker holding a 3 shot lead. I was there with a bunch of other Gopher snowbird's and there were a lot Badger fans following Stricker. Lehman caught him on the third hole ; fell behind on the back nine, and then Sticker choked on a 3 ft par putt on 16. Lehman put him away in the next two holes.
When Lehman sunk the final putt, myself and other Gopher fans hollared "Row the Boat, Ski U Mah"
Sticker just turn 50. Lehman is 58. Probably nothing to a lot of you, but myself and those there enjoyed it. Pasadena? Talked with former Viking CB Nate Wright out here. He is in the vintage and antique business like my wife and I are. His logo is : Sanford and Son Collectables" He thinks they'll
be in Pasadena in 2019. I'm going with it. What the heck I stuck my neck out at predicting 7-0. I might as well do the Full Monty! Row the Boat.....Ski U Mah:cool:

Are you in a chapel dancing with snakes in your hands?

Why would I go to Pasedena if they are playing in the Motor City Bowl???

Hopefully they will be in the Rose Bowl, though I think 2019 is a little too aggressive.

Are you in a chapel dancing with snakes in your hands?
LOL
bfbcee67d604759a4fbd92579b5142d3.jpg

If the Gophers get to the Rose Bowl, I will sit on the parade route at the corner of Colorado and Madison and take a sh!t on Bucky as I cheer on the Gophers marching band.
Yes! I will definitely go to Pasadena when the Gophers get to the Rose Bowl.

Why do people think 2019 too aggressive? What about 2017? They were one win away from Big Ten Championship game with previous staff. All they have to do is win West and they probably go to Rose Bowl. Kill almost did it, maybe Fleck can get over the hump. It's not like he needs 5 years to rebuild - the base is here, a gold mine as Warriner said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people think 2019 too aggressive? What about 2017? They were one win away from Big Ten Championship game with previous staff. All they have to do is win West and they probably go to Rose Bowl. Kill almost did it, maybe Fleck can get over the hump. It's not like he needs 5 years to rebuild - the base is here, a gold mine as Warriner said.

I'll be there in 2018 and 2019 but didn't the 2017 rose bowl already happen?

I'll be there in 2018 and 2019 but didn't the 2017 rose bowl already happen?

Are you saying you don't think PJF can time travel?

They finished 4th in the Big Ten West what on earth are you talking about?

I will absolutely be there...in 2020 after the 2019 season. Fleck has a real possibility based on the schedule, to get to the B1G championship game. Rose Bowl bid likely means Gophs lose that game...

Are you saying you don't think PJF can time travel?

According to some he can run so much faster than Claeys his time travel is possible.... But I was busy for the 2017 rose bowl so i couldn't travel to it anyway. 2018 and '19 i'm open though so far so I'm there.

Considering that I took time off work, spent money on the travel, and spent time in places like Tulsa, Kent OH, and Murfreesoboro TN, I guess I better pay whatever it takes to get into the Rose Bowl.

I also went to Berkeley, Los Angeles, Nashville, Las Vegas, and other great places to see the team play, and it was worth it every time. I missed Detroit, as I had to be at work as a contract employee at the time, and was fairly broke (never stopped me before), and I regretted not being there. My main regrets in the last few years were not getting to San Diego this year and missing the two trips to Fort Collins Co.

I will be at any bowl game this year and will be in Iowa City, since the full Marching Band will apparently be there for the first time in 20 years, and Iowa City is really a great place, especially at the ped mall post and pre-game.. If we are 7-0 it will be incredible in Iowa City. I probably need to get to the state of Oregon in about 16 weeks as well.

YES!!! If the Gophers go I will be there!

If the Gophers get to the Rose Bowl, I will sit on the parade route at the corner of Colorado and Madison and take a sh!t on Bucky as I cheer on the Gophers marching band.
Yes! I will definitely go to Pasadena when the Gophers get to the Rose Bowl.

Classy as always

Top Bottom