PJ Demands You Bring An Oar To The Spring Game!

I honestly hope you aren't afraid to talk to strangers at the games, although I sense a lot of sarcasm here. Whenever I go I talk to everyone around me and high 5 everyone on touchdowns. Except for the one time I got stuck in the visitors section vs Wisconsin a few years ago in the freezing cold..No one with a rational mind can deal with Sconnie's.

He's obviously scared to talk to strangers he's intimmedated by oars and scented candles.

You think they will let us bring our oars to the BADger game? That could be fun.

I kinda wonder about that.... is this a one off thing or do they really want this?

Will I even be able to get past security with an oar?

I kinda wonder about that.... is this a one off thing or do they really want this?

Will I even be able to get past security with an oar?

Fleck was on KFAN for an hour today talking about the Spring Game. He provided some clarity. The plan is to have an artist take all the oars that they get and design a piece of artwork. He made it sound like the ultimate goal is to line the entire outside of the stadium with oars. There's apparently only one entrance to the stadium that's going to be open, and you'll be asked to drop your oar into a bin before you enter.

Top Bottom