PJ Demands You Bring An Oar To The Spring Game!

?
2c62219af8f2f88763b4edf762785492.jpg

I have a scented candle shaped like an oar. ELITE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a scented candle shaped like an oar. ELITE!

Smell the Boat

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/xTiIzMvevaoCXJk7HG" width="480" height="204" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/reactionseditor-suspicious-smell-xTiIzMvevaoCXJk7HG">via GIPHY</a></p>

Yeah that definitely felt more like a request then a demand. Will be interesting to see how many they get and what they plan to do with them. Wouldn't think a spare Oar is something a lot of people just have laying around but guess there are enough lakes around that I could be wrong about that.

Yeah that definitely felt more like a request then a demand. Will be interesting to see how many they get and what they plan to do with them. Wouldn't think a spare Oar is something a lot of people just have laying around but guess there are enough lakes around that I could be wrong about that.

I read somewhere that they're going to make some kind of design with them at TCF Bank Stadium.

And I'm sure that if Fleck were to ever leave they will leave the oars there as part of the U of M brand ...

Well, there are a lot of Gopher fans in the North Central part of the State. Brainerd, Nisswa,,Walker, Alexandria, etc. He could end up with a sh-t load of oars.

Well, there are a lot of Gopher fans in the North Central part of the State. Brainerd, Nisswa,,Walker, Alexandria, etc. He could end up with a sh-t load of oars.

Bonfire with the leftovers? Roast a Badger, Hawk,...

I get the special circumstances that make "row the boat" what it is for Coach Fleck.
I have some oars but they aren't special and never will be, even if I write on them.
I'd be curious if this hits home with any Gopherholer and if they feel any connection to this.
I guess whatever floats your boat is how I'll look at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I get the special circumstances that make "row the boat" what it is for Coach Fleck.
I have some oars but they aren't special and never will be, even if I write on them.
I'd be curious if this hits home with any Gopherholer and if they feel any connection to this.
I guess whatever floats your boat is how I'll look at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If the forecast is correct we might need a boat to go with the oars.

This is dumb

How do I continue to Row the Boat if I leave my oar/paddle at the spring game?

I like the slogan, where it came from and the thought behind it, just like I thought brick by brick was a cool slogan.
What I don't like is how it is becoming bigger than the Gopher Football program.
We are not the U of M Golden Oars or Row the Boaters, we are the U of M Golden Gophers.

This is going to bring us all together. Normally when at a game next to a stranger I am afraid to talk to them. Now I can point to "my oar" and he/she can point to "his/her oar". Before you know it, we will be BFFs. It's all about the culture and bringing us together. In a few years I'll be trying to get seats next to that former stranger in the newly built 3rd deck. It starts with just one oar (and scented candles, of course).

This is going to bring us all together. Normally when at a game next to a stranger I am afraid to talk to them. Now I can point to "my oar" and he/she can point to "his/her oar". Before you know it, we will be BFFs. It's all about the culture and bringing us together. In a few years I'll be trying to get seats next to that former stranger in the newly built 3rd deck. It starts with just one oar (and scented candles, of course).

I honestly hope you aren't afraid to talk to strangers at the games, although I sense a lot of sarcasm here. Whenever I go I talk to everyone around me and high 5 everyone on touchdowns. Except for the one time I got stuck in the visitors section vs Wisconsin a few years ago in the freezing cold..No one with a rational mind can deal with Sconnie's.

Top Bottom