Ben Davis Commits

If you listen to the last Gopher Hole and Gopher Gridiron podcasts, they both discuss the obvious improvements that several of the WR's are making by way of the coaching. In other words, it is common knowledge from the people who have been able to watch the practices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it's not it's fake news!

I'm confused by the new rules on this board. if I liked Claeys, am I still allowed to root for the Gophers, or do I have to find a new team because I am tainted by my connection to the inferior coaching staff? Do I have to grovel or perform any penance before the Fleck supporters will allow me back into the clubhouse?

If you listen to the last Gopher Hole and Gopher Gridiron podcasts, they both discuss the obvious improvements that several of the WR's are making by way of the coaching. In other words, it is common knowledge from the people who have been able to watch the practices.

Right , because if you can't trust the unbiased opinion of Gopher homers watching spring practice, what can you trust?
C'mon man. I'm guessing the receivers will be better under the new staff, but we really don't know anything yet.

That's good news and all but I can understand folks being skeptical about practice revelations.... I mean we're talking about practice.... practice.... not the game... not the game... practice.

That and the fact that every year there are revelations about how good the WR corps look- let's hope it's accurate this time.

That and the fact that every year there are revelations about how good the WR corps look- let's hope it's accurate this time.

A few years ago Jerry before a bowl game went on about how he thought the WRs who were redshirting were amazing and he wished he could play them ..... I remember thinking it was a strange thing for him to say so there must be something to it.

Nope.... :(

To be fair, the dude on the GH podcast was also praising how the coaches were preaching to hold on to the ball and to strip it from the QB. He made it sound like everything PJF said or did was revolutionary and perfect. He said "elite" so many times Nadine called him out for it, and at the end of the podcast (spoiler alert) he flat out said he wasn't a Kill/Claeys fan. He would fit in perfectly here with the binary views on the coaching staffs. He could be spot on with the new WR coaching staff, but let's not act like his opinion is any less biased than others stated here. People will see what they want to see - 9* Wins.

I'm confused by the new rules on this board. if I liked Claeys, am I still allowed to root for the Gophers, or do I have to find a new team because I am tainted by my connection to the inferior coaching staff? Do I have to grovel or perform any penance before the Fleck supporters will allow me back into the clubhouse?

I liked Kill/Claeys and I like Fleck. Am I allowed to exist in your divisive little world?

Top Bottom