PJ just called

CWCWCW

Reaction score
I'm late in my season ticket renewals as I usually wait until a couple days before deadline.
I just got a call that I recognized but screening didn't identify the name. Sure enough, it was PJ saying there is one week left to renew and he's looking forward to meet my family. He told me to press 1 to speak with a fan relations representative. Oh, he also told me to row the boat and Ski-U-Mah.
I'm planning on holding out until next week. Maybe Coach will come to my house for my renewal. I will be serving hot chili.

Ha! Love it. Had I known a PJ robo call was an option, I would have delayed renewing until said call.

Go Gophers!!

PJ is kinda intense.... not sure I could handle a visit...

For those of us who renewed quickly we should get a "you're elite" weekly Robo PJ voice mail....... just to make people like me feel good.

I did get an instant Email from the desk of PJ as soon as I renewed. It had digital copy of his handwritten signature which made it extra personal.

i renewed, and then an our later got the robocall. At first I thought it was a message from coach thanking me for renewing, and that would have truly been elite. Marketing dept needs more How, but still pretty good.

Oh, that's nothing. Maybe the wrong forum, but I got about a dozen calls from the Donald last summer.

i renewed, and then an our later got the robocall. At first I thought it was a message from coach thanking me for renewing, and that would have truly been elite. Marketing dept needs more How, but still pretty good.

Solid! Are you sure we have a marketing department or was that folded in Fleck's contract? He seems to be the sole program marketer, fundraiser, and season ticket sales guy. I guess we did the same with Kill...Perfect time for a marketing push with spring ball to generate some interest. I have not seen or heard much of anything about gopher football outside of what Fleck generates on his own. #SAD!

Top Bottom