Prized Illinois Recruit, Jeremiah Tilmon, Asks Out of NLI

Winasota Gopher

Deep Insider
Reaction score
Why is mizzou the landing spot for all these prized recruits? Open spots for dad?

He is rated in the top 30 of the 247 composite rankings. This comes a day after he publicly re-affirmed his commitment.

Looks like Missouri might be the destination.

He is rated in the top 30 of the 247 composite rankings. This comes a day after he publicly re-affirmed his commitment.

We have an open schollie, just saying.

Cuonzo Martin! Local boy, E St Louis. Long and deep connection s. That's why Illinois and Mizzou were both after him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Cuonzo Martin! Local boy, E St Louis. Long and deep connection s. That's why Illinois and Mizzou were both after him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He's also a legend in the STL area. If he talks, people in STL listen. I'm a Gopher first but a Mizzou fan second and I'm thrilled that it's finally exciting again to follow Mizzou basketball.

It's been a pretty up and down day for Illinois. They lose Tilmon but add an ace recruiter in Orlando Antigua to their staff. Can't imagine it's going to be pretty next year but in a few years from now that program should be in pretty good shape.

Looks like he has that thing on the right track, at least early on. With the lack of overall quality in the SEC it's doable to make a big jump out of the cellar in a hurry.

Have always pulled for Cuonzo. I lived in Knoxville when he was the HC at Tennessee and for whatever reason the fans there were always down on him. Never really gave him a chance. All I was really ever able to gather from them was that it was because he wasn't Bruce Pearl. BP was like that girlfriend that they never really got over.

Top Bottom