All Things National Title Game Thread: #1 UNC vs #1 Gonzaga

Stan

Reaction score
Two great Final Four games hopefully means we'll have a great championship game as well. It should be a fun pace of play.

A blue blood program stained with academic fraud vs a mid-major program that climbed to the upper echelon of the game.

Hopefully the Gophers make One Shining Moment after.

Two great Final Four games hopefully means we'll have a great championship game as well. It should be a fun pace of play.

A blue blood program stained with academic fraud vs a mid-major program that climbed to the upper echelon of the game.

Academic fraud? When as this proven?

I hate everything UNC and the academic fraud that continues to be ignored by the NCAA is a ****ing disgrace but I picked them to win it all in my Office pool and I want the glory and bragging rights. Let's go Stackhouse!!!! :)

UNC favored by a point and a half, last I heard. That's tighter than I would have guessed.

pretty good first half.

We'll be in the background of MTSU celebrating. Almost guaranteed.

On another note, if this was the only basketball game I had ever watched, I'd never watch another one.

Yep the officials totally changing the game

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

This is not a good basketball game, and as a college hoops lunatic it pains me to say that.

Zebras have killed any flow. This is like watching the drunk Skunks boring O except I only dislike the NC cheaters. Just can not find any hate that comes so easy 4 that waste of space to the SE of us.

Refs have destroyed this championship game. First time I have ever walked away and stopped watching.

You don't give two shots in the last minute to guy who just rolled his ankle. Really stupid on Fews part.

Game tied. NC misses shot rebound under basket that both teams get on the floor for. Meeks hand was out of bounds yet they call a jump ball and NC gets possession. Why no review before the ball is inbounded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game tied. NC misses shot rebound under basket that both teams get on the floor for. Meeks hand was out of bounds yet they call a jump ball and NC gets possession. Why no review before the ball is inbounded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna email the LPGA to have them overturn this.

Brutal game to watch. Refs didn't help but they also didn't miss all those shots and commit all those fouls.

Really awful game to watch. No flow, all fouls. Clank after clank. No fun at all.

That said, I did learn something. Cheaters do win sometimes.

I'm gonna email the LPGA to have them overturn this.

Brutal game to watch. Refs didn't help but they also didn't miss all those shots and commit all those fouls.

It was like watching Lynch at center. Foul party on every play. Meeks looked awful. Could be one game but he looked lost.

It was like watching Lynch at center. Foul party on every play. Meeks looked awful. Could be one game but he looked lost.

What? Meeks defense was really good throughout first half, and first part of second half. Moved his feet, strong, kept his hands up and made the Polish dude totally uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheaters do prosper.

Really feels like it sometimes. Penn State won the Big Ten and went to the Rose Bowl 5 years after the child sex scandal was uncovered. Ohio State football landed probably a top 3 coach nationally and won a national championship 4 years after the tattoo scandal. They're arguably in a better spot now than they were before the scandal. Kentucky's coach has had 2 Final Fours vacated and recruits at an insane level. Admittedly Baylor football could go back down, since they were kind of a nobody before Art Briles.

Could get interesting if Roy retires after winning this most recent championship and leaves his successor to deal with potential sanctions.

You don't give two shots in the last minute to guy who just rolled his ankle. Really stupid on Fews part.

I agree, even though their nickname for him was Mr Crunch Time or something...he's obviously not healthy enough to attack the basket...shooting a three, maybe. Also agree, the refs basically made the game unwatchable. Destroyed the players ability to play the game. And sadly, cheaters do sometimes prosper.
If I was advising Roy Williams, I'd say retire and don't look back.

Just another title to be vacated..... hopefully!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom