All Things Final Four Games Thread. Zags vs South Carolina, UNC vs Oregon

Stan

Reaction score
First half pace definitely favors Gonzaga.

South Carolina spending a lot of energy just staying in the game.

South Carolina is fighting back and making a game of this.

Go Gophers!!

Nice comeback. Tough minded team.

Can't shoot 38% and beat good teams. SC got bounced in the NIT last year, so things are certainly looking up. Tough team that just couldn't get shots to drop over Gonzaga's bigs.

Few did a great job managing that end-of-game situation. In his postgame interview he mentioned that they work on fouling late in the game when up 3. They were very well-prepared for that moment and it showed.

Few did a great job managing that end-of-game situation. In his postgame interview he mentioned that they work on fouling late in the game when up 3. They were very well-prepared for that moment and it showed.

He also managed his foul trouble well. His team was poised and steady, even in the face of that 16-0 run.

Gotta love the Gamecocks. It'll be a big surprise if Frank doesn't get them back there again.

Wow Oregon, how do you give up back to back offensive rebounds on free throws?!

Go Gophers!!

Hopefully UNC gets smoked in title game. I have them winning in my bracket but I still hope they lose and I hope NCAA sanctions them...

The shove under the basket at the end, the announcers wanted to say something then bit his tongue.

Top Bottom