Video: State of the Program

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Boy, he likes himself!!!

Is that a bad thing in Minnesota? Do you teach your kids not to like themselves? Where does this self-hate crap come from? Love thy neighbor as thyself, buddy. That means to LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. So it's great he likes or even loves himself. He's a big selling point.

Is that a bad thing in Minnesota? Do you teach your kids not to like themselves? Where does this self-hate crap come from? Love thy neighbor as thyself, buddy. That means to LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. So it's great he likes or even loves himself. He's a big selling point.

Thanks for setting that booger straight!
This Minnesota modesty can be linked to mediocrity if we are not careful. Not to call you out too much, booger.

Don't believe TC did- would make such a twitter feed. Certainly good salesmanship. I'll be there on the 15th. - will you?

If I'm a professor and I know I have football players in my class I put reserved signs with fake names on all seats in the first two rows.... WHAT NOW FOOTBALL GUY!!?!?!?!?

Anyway good video. Communication good.

Boy, he likes himself!!!

npa5yMn.gif

Only other comment from him that I can see is:

"Doesn't want to many people to witness his coaching ability."

Thanks for setting that booger straight!
This Minnesota modesty can be linked to mediocrity if we are not careful. Not to call you out too much, booger.

No one calls out Booger!!! Obviously you've never seen Revenge of the Nerds.

If I'm a professor and I know I have football players in my class I put reserved signs with fake names on all seats in the first two rows.... WHAT NOW FOOTBALL GUY!!?!?!?!?

Anyway good video. Communication good.

Good one!!

I'm hoping to get mine free.

Give me a Gopher hat or shirt, keep the stupid oars. Row the Boat has nothing to do with the University of Minnesota. I hope PJ is successful, and think he is doing a lot of positive things. However, RTB is about him, not the school or program. If he ever leaves he will take RTB with him. Make it about the school and program, not yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I know. He's made it about him.

Forget
About
Me
I
Love
You

It's hard not to see Fleck being hypocritical with that acronym.

Give me a Gopher hat or shirt, keep the stupid oars. Row the Boat has nothing to do with the University of Minnesota. I hope PJ is successful, and think he is doing a lot of positive things. However, RTB is about him, not the school or program. If he ever leaves he will take RTB with him. Make it about the school and program, not yourself.

Well said

Forget
About
Me
I
Love
You

It's hard not to see Fleck being hypocritical with that acronym.

How long are you going to continue to beat this horse? Just so you might be able to say I told you so if he fails? Trust me, it's much better living in a glass is half full optimistic world.

That's the team motto you should support it. I'm sure you were praising brick by brick.

Brick by Brick made sense as Memorial Stadium was called the Brick House. That's building off the history of the program. RTB is about an individual, not the program.

Despite that, don't confuse my not liking a stupid motto with not supporting the program. It's just more difficult to do with RTB and all the other stuff. I think he needs to quit telling us about how different he is, and just go out and be successful. Credibility comes from what you do, not what you say.

Brick by Brick made sense as Memorial Stadium was called the Brick House. Duh.

I'm praying for a Noah like monsoon for our home opener. My kayak will be on the car and ready for use. [emoji41] It's a two seater cause I'm all about family. [emoji57]

It's going to be awesome when ROW THE BOAT will be chanted throughout the stadium during home games while a few will keep on pouting refusing to join in.

Top Bottom