Jerry Kill: "This year should be the best that Minnesota has had."

It's threads like these that virtually prove that 20% of posters are in no way, shape, or form Gopher football fans. Don't engage them, and they whither on the vine.

Quote them in your responses and validate them, and they will flourish.

Ignore list them, and kickoff is 150 sweet days away...

I could ignore your litany of grumpy posts, but I don't as I realize there are all types of people and fans and all sorts of POVs and I appreciate learning from everyone.

It's threads like these that virtually prove that 20% of posters are in no way, shape, or form Gopher football fans. Don't engage them, and they whither on the vine.

Quote them in your responses and validate them, and they will flourish.

Ignore list them, and kickoff is 150 sweet days away...

My personal favorite are those of you that are as bad as the rest of us but somehow don't realize it. Priceless, really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe someone can explain what a Fleckophile is? If I'm a Fleckophile because I'm excited about Gopher football with PJ as our head coach, guilty as charged.

Most Gopher fans were on the Brewster train1. and excited by the talk of bringing Gopher nation to Pasadena. 2. People were excited when Kill started and heard him talk about how hard we were going to work. 3.Why shouldn't we be excited now when we just hired one of the top up and coming coaches in the country?

1. Your memory may be little faulty there. Far more people where "WTF?!" after his first press conference then were "Damn; we hired the right guy!"

2. They certainly didn't sound excited about it. They were far happier that Country Jer was telling them how awful things were around here.

3. We should be.

OK, we get it. Why don't you go somewhere and enjoy the day. Give the forum a rest for a while so us silent majority can enjoy something substantive for a change. No one will ever agree on this constant Mason vs Brewster vs Kill vs Claeys vs Fleck squabble.
Stop quoting me. It's not my fault people are stalking me. [emoji41]

How about people leave their platitudes to their own lives, especially when they don't live them out?

The point of this thread is that Kill and Claeys left this football team with the ability to succeed immediately. Any AD, University President or Coach who implies that is not the case is wrong.

OK, we get it. Why don't you go somewhere and enjoy the day. Give the forum a rest for a while so us silent majority can enjoy something substantive for a change. No one will ever agree on this constant Mason vs Brewster vs Kill vs Claeys vs Fleck squabble.

Even the thinnest pancake has two sides.

Now THIS is the best post in this entire thread. Well done!

I will pile on by adding; A man without a plan is not a man, and a donut with no hole is a danish.

Any one heard an explanation as to why no DT on the Fr.,Soph. or.,Ju. classes? Don't think we lost any due to transfers. Do we have a GT coming in as Doogie has suggested? O.L. should be ok after the medical clearance papers are issued.

So you think divorce is a horrific thing, but running a train on a girl that wasn't deemed a crime is ok...

Wow, that's an incredibly bizarre way of saying that.

Non-criminal sexual activity is absolutely OK. Yeah, I think the dissolution of a marriage is far worse than consensual sex. I think everyone on the planet agrees with that.

I don't blame PJ for being divorced and I'd never hold against anyone. But yeah, I'm sure it was a difficult thing for him and his family.

Consensual sex? How is this being compared again?

So since you can't define it I'm just going to go with fans who like Fleck more than Claeys. Guess that makes most Gopher fans Flecksters. You can jump in the boat or be a Claeyster up to you.

So take how school girls react to One Direction. . . now if you're a grown man and acting the same way about PJ Fleck, you're a Fleckster or a Fleckophile. Is this really that complicated?

It's like you, btown, there are a few more. . . some guy said PJ made him want to be a better man and a better husband, that guy is one too.

So you think divorce is a horrific thing, but running a train on a girl that wasn't deemed a crime is ok...

If she consented to it? Yes, absolutely, 100%. Why do you care what consenting adults do behind closed doors?

If she consented to it? Yes, absolutely, 100%. Why do you care what consenting adults do behind closed doors?

Hey man can you link where Fleck insulted Kill in public and said he had a poor culture been looking for ages can't seem to find anything?

So take how school girls react to One Direction. . . now if you're a grown man and acting the same way about PJ Fleck, you're a Fleckster or a Fleckophile. Is this really that complicated?

It's like you, btown, there are a few more. . . some guy said PJ made him want to be a better man and a better husband, that guy is one too.

But you're exactly the same way to Kill/Claeys so you're confusing me. You're a Claeyster or a Claeysophile. Is this really that complicated?

Hey man can you link where Fleck insulted Kill in public and said he had a poor culture been looking for ages can't seem to find anything?

I'll do that as soon as you finish with Fleck and get off your knees.

You've been sucking off the Kill regime even after he quit that's kind of sad don't you think? Don't make up lies in your head it's not healthy Dpodoll.

Non-criminal sexual activity is absolutely OK. Yeah, I think the dissolution of a marriage is far worse than consensual sex. I think everyone on the planet agrees with that.

I don't blame PJ for being divorced and I'd never hold against anyone. But yeah, I'm sure it was a difficult thing for him and his family.

So consensual that 4 players got expelled and the girl reported it to the police. Sure sounds super consensual.

You've been sucking off the Kill regime even after he quit that's kind of sad don't you think? Don't make up lies in your head it's not healthy Dpoll.

Of course he's not going to explicitly say "Jerry Kill left behind a poor culture." He's not an idiot. The implication was quite clear for anyone who didn't have Fleck's glans bouncing off their tonsils.

I am a huge Fleck fan, and have been following his career probably longer than anyone here. The legion of Fleck fangirls here are just the worst.

Of course he's not going to explicitly say "Jerry Kill left behind a poor culture." He's not an idiot. The implication was quite clear for anyone who didn't have Fleck's glans bouncing off their tonsils.

I am a huge Fleck fan, and have been following his career probably longer than anyone here. The legion of Fleck fangirls here are just the worst.

Jerry Kill quit almost 1.5 years before Fleck took the job. So how in anyway did Fleck who followed Claeys who was fired after he was gifted a head coaching job insult Kill's culture? Wouldn't that be Claeys culture he insulted in the fantasy land that he insulted anyone's culture?

Some are just happy that Claeys was fired don't confuse that with fangirlism. Your obsession of defending everything the last regime did on the other hand....

Any one heard an explanation as to why no DT on the Fr.,Soph. or.,Ju. classes? Don't think we lost any due to transfers. Do we have a GT coming in as Doogie has suggested? O.L. should be ok after the medical clearance papers are issued.

Gary Moore is a junior dt.

Royal Silver is a junior dt.

Hickcox, Robinson, and Schirck are all freshmen dt.

Mose Hall was a dt recruit. Would be a junior.

Gibson is a junior...they may have thought he could grow into a dt. Kafo would be a junior..may have been a guy they thought who could grow into a dt.

Three senior dts in 2017. Richardson could be an All Big dt. Stelter will be solid. If Fleck/Paup/SandC guy can motivate/get Merrick Jackson in shape he could be a very good dt.

Was Sawvel moving to a 3-4 with less call for dts?

Failures in recruiting.

Gary Moore is a junior dt.

Royal Silver is a junior dt.

Hickcox, Robinson, and Schirck are all freshmen dt.

Mose Hall was a dt recruit. Would be a junior.

Gibson is a junior...they may have thought he could grow into a dt. Kafo would be a junior..may have been a guy they thought who could grow into a dt.

Three senior dts in 2017. Richardson could be an All Big dt. Stelter will be solid. If Fleck/Paup/SandC guy can motivate/get Merrick Jackson in shape he could be a very good dt.

Yeah. Hope that happens.

Consent is disputed. Non-criminal is not necessarily consensual. If you claimed to be an electrician, this would be more forgivable.

So consensual that 4 players got expelled and the girl reported it to the police. Sure sounds super consensual.

Is anyone ever innocent or just not proven guilty? Not surprising as our resident PJF Glory Hole participant that you will now imply guilt in some deranged effort to support PJF. JB, I feel pretty confident that if PJF read GH he wouldn't want you supporting him. You give Flecksters a bad name.

Is anyone ever innocent or just not proven guilty? Not surprising as our resident PJF Glory Hole participant that you will now imply guilt in some deranged effort to support PJF. JB, I feel pretty confident that if PJF read GH he wouldn't want you supporting him. You give Flecksters a bad name.

Huh? Who mentioned PJ Fleck in this post? I didn't say anyone was guilty of a crime in criminal court. The consent was clearly disputed and Bob pretending that consent isn't up for debate is dumb. What's with you and Dpoll talking about PJ Fleck's genitals? It's getting pretty weird. Keep calm and keep being a Claeyster.

I don't, but plenty of people praised Beth Goetz on here for suspending 3 basketball players for having group sex. Where was your issue with that?

I don't, but plenty of people praised Beth Goetz on here for suspending 3 basketball players for having group sex. Where was your issue with that?

If you don't have an issue with it, then what was the point of your post below?

Unless you are with UpNorth and JB in just assuming it wasn't consensual?

I'm still waiting to see those quotes as well. Either post them or admit your post was BS.

Huh? What the hell are you talking about? I didn't have a problem with that, nor did I have a problem with the football suspensions. What does that have to do with your nonsense post?

JB, I feel pretty confident that if PJF read GH he wouldn't want you supporting him. You give Flecksters a bad name.

Judging by past practice, if Fleck isn't reading this board, he's paying someone to do so.

Top Bottom