Jerry Kill: "This year should be the best that Minnesota has had."

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE BLEEP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this is becoming embarrassing. You're making the Republicans and the Democrats look good by comparison.

Can we all just agree to disagree on this point, and let it go? Please?

If I was moderating this board, this thread would be shut down, and a couple of people on here would be suspended for a couple of weeks to cool down.

You accomplish nothing by having the same argument over and over again, and exchanging the same insults. there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides. Just let it go.

Please.

You are ruining this board for those of us who just like to come on here to talk and read about Gopher Football - not witness an endless display of bad behavior.

Stop. Just Stop. Please.

But the entertainment value is priceless. It's like stopping to watch a catfight or a car accident just because you want to see the carnage. Crazy I know, but it's human nature. ... there's a reason most NASCAR replays are of the accidents that happen. Fight on!

But the entertainment value is priceless. It's like stopping to watch a catfight or a car accident just because you want to see the carnage. Crazy I know, but it's human nature. ... there's a reason most NASCAR replays are of the accidents that happen. Fight on!

I think to borrow your analogy though it is like if NASCAR was just some low rent demolition derby... the whole time.

At this point even in unrelated threads it is a high percentage of snark ... about other threads.

GH was no gem, but this negative BS between a handful of users just smothers everything.

LOL - you guys read almost exactly like our board after we (WMU) hired Fleck.

He was easily the most divisive, polarizing figure in the history of our university.

Seriously, this is becoming embarrassing. You're making the Republicans and the Democrats look good by comparison.

Come on now, this isn't THAT bad...

Iit would be interesting to have an up vote/ down vote system to see how the silent majority of lurkers feels about all these issues. Perhaps a certain threshold of down votes gets us voted off the island. Some of the forums are such echo chambers they have very little traffic, e.g. daily Gopher and The Vault. I suspect this site dwarfs those in clicks and ad revenue.

Come on now, this isn't THAT bad...

Iit would be interesting to have an up vote/ down vote system to see how the silent majority of lurkers feels about all these issues. Perhaps a certain threshold of down votes gets us voted off the island. Some of the forums are such echo chambers they have very little traffic, e.g. daily Gopher and The Vault. I suspect this site dwarfs those in clicks and ad revenue.

Replies: 363 Views: 13,482

The Mods can't be unhappy about that and the trolls gotta be pretty ecstatic.

If I was moderating this board, this thread would be shut down, and a couple of people on here would be suspended for a couple of weeks to cool down.

You accomplish nothing by having the same argument over and over again, and exchanging the same insults. there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides. Just let it go.

Please.

You are ruining this board for those of us who just like to come on here to talk and read about Gopher Football - not witness an endless display of bad behavior.

Stop. Just Stop. Please.

Just quit clicking on the thread. Pretty simple. Or can't you help yourself?

Please.

Stop. Just Stop. Please.

Jerry started it.

Hey at least it stayed in a somewhat relevant thread this time. Baby steps.

Top Bottom