Akeem: extremely satisfied with decision to be a Gopher, 17-18 should be fun (for U)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Why? Who is his brother?

He is a drama queen who tweets a lot and caused many to believe that Akeem was contemplating leaving the team because he was not in the starting lineup early in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Akeem! Really wish you would have been able to play vs. Middle Tennessee! You deserved that NCAA experience.
Good Luck in your future!

Thanks Akeem! Really wish you would have been able to play vs. Middle Tennessee! You deserved that NCAA experience.
Good Luck in your future!
The same! He was a treat to have on the court.

Yeah, Akeem started off rocky here, but he'll end up being one of my favorite one year transfers. Really gave a lot to the program, and we missed him quite a bit in the postseason.

Yeah, Akeem started off rocky here, but he'll end up being one of my favorite one year transfers. Really gave a lot to the program, and we missed him quite a bit in the postseason.

+1

Springs provided some much needed leadership that Pitino teams lacked in the past. I hope that void can be filled going forward. Good luck Akeem on a bright future ahead.

Yup. I was really annoyed with him early on, thinking he was just a chucker. I ended up being happily very wrong.

Top Bottom