ESPN: Why your team wont win BT title in 2017 (MN needs to beat UW before we all die)

BleedGopher

Reaction score

I enjoy the "why your team sucks" series before the NFL season each year. Would love for a big ten version

It is bound to happen one year. Would be nice to get to an even 20 though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It is bound to happen one year. Would be nice to get to an even 20 though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I mean really, how Bad did the Badgers suck leading up to the Alvarez era. Man did we have a big fat cushion. ((High-fives bridge troll...))

Ive been to Camp Randall last 5 Gopher/Badgers game. Please , just once let me walk outta there talking smack, please! (I thought this was the year, until the O Coord went stupid in the 4th)

How do the Gophs wind up young every year? I swear we've been a "young team" for about 30 years running now. At one point in 2016 the Gophers had the fewest Senior starters on offense in the nation...did those guys all get frozen in time in the offseason?

How do the Gophs wind up young every year? I swear we've been a "young team" for about 30 years running now. At one point in 2016 the Gophers had the fewest Senior starters on offense in the nation...did those guys all get frozen in time in the offseason?
UMN is a two year school...[emoji41]

I don't know where that "young" is coming from. QB and maybe depth on each line. Even Fleck is pointing us toward 2018 for youth and a rebuild.

I don't know where that "young" is coming from. QB and maybe depth on each line. Even Fleck is pointing us toward 2018 for youth and a rebuild.

QB, WR,TE, OL... We don't know if Lingen is 100% .....Carter,Stills and Johnson are the only WR's
with experience.....How many of the OL come back healthy?.....Your guess on the QB......
I think there will be several freshmen in the mix at the two deep.

QB, WR,TE, OL... We don't know if Lingen is 100% .....Carter,Stills and Johnson are the only WR's
with experience.....How many of the OL come back healthy?.....Your guess on the QB......
I think there will be several freshmen in the mix at the two deep.
Is there some youth? Sure. Are we going to be considered young this year? No.

Is there some youth? Sure. Are we going to be considered young this year? No.

They'll be younger than last year, especially on defense. Depending on who was available we started ~16-17 Jr's and Sr's last year. That number might be only ~12-14 this year. And that's counting Rhoda, Carter, and possibly another player or two who could get beat out.

Top Bottom